Dream... emblem?

Alright, so we all have our dream armor. Or not! I don’t know! But what about a dream emblem? Do any of you have an emblem that you’re striving to unlock? What is it? Why do you want it?

I’ve got two, actually. One’s the Kingslayer emblem. This emblem requires me to complete the Regicide Mastery commendation (this will take some time). Seeing as this emblem’s a crown, it fits with my GT!

The other emblem I am currently working to achieve is the Infected emblem, which I must complete the Flood Mastery commendation to get (this will also take some time). And, well… my helmet, the Locus helmet, sort of resembles the head of a Flood! Flood helmet, why not Flood emblem?

Edit: To those who may have someone else’s dream emblem, maybe post your advice to make their life a little easier :wink:

The Flag one. My favorite gametype, all the way. And I want to show that. Show my enemies I am not to be toiled with. Strike fear into their very souls. Boost my team’s moral and lead them straight to victory.

In other words, trying to show I have some sort of (nonexistent) gaming skill. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’m really, really into symmetrical emblems.

My dream emblem is the “Dominated” emblem, unlocked by completing Dominion commendations.

Why? Well, I have always wanted “one” emblem. A single logo that I will always be able to associate with me, that will always be in every Halo. Up until now, mine was a toggled “Peacefist” with an explosion background. It fit my play-style (close quarters), and it was generally less common, meaning I didn’t have to share “Crossed Swords” with everyone else. And when I saw the emblem, I knew it had to be mine.

Unfortunately, I lacked the motivation to play and win all the needed Dominion games (I still haven’t beaten Slayer yet, which I need for my GUNGNIR armor), and now I am unable to earn it, as Dominion is no longer it’s own playlist. Now, my current emblem is all that I have. Oh well.

I was going to say this, but seeing as you’re talking about emblems that are in the game… I’m happy with my wolf. :smiley:

I like my coffee cup of doom but I miss my fleur de lis. :frowning:

My dream emblem is the “Delta” emblem from previous Halo games. I have used that emblem sine Halo 2 :frowning:

I like the ONI symbol, so i think I’ll stick with it for a while.

My favorite emblem is the Promethean one. I believe you get it by completing Forerunner Destroyer. Luckily I have it, but it only took me 3 months to get it.

My favorite emblem was my hawk emblem. I used it in both Halo 2 and 3. Reach took it out, and as best as I can tell Reach doesn’t offer it, even as a reward. So as a tradeoff I am using the Falcon as my homage to my old emblem.

When I first saw the graphic that listed all the emblems when the game game out, I really wanted Guilty Spark and LASO. Both of which I unlocked. Oddly enough, my favorite emblem ended up being the one I unlocked without even trying, Splatter. I think it’s hilarious and I still chuckle a little when I see it. :smiley:

I just want all the emblems they stripped out of the game that were in previous Halos. My emblem was always a black playing cards’ spade with a red shield.

> When I first saw the graphic that listed all the emblems when the game game out, I really wanted Guilty Spark and LASO. Both of which I unlocked. Oddly enough, my favorite emblem ended up being the one I unlocked without even trying, Splatter. I think it’s hilarious and I still chuckle a little when I see it. :smiley:

Wait, there’s seriously a Guilty Spark emblem? I had no idea that existed.

I used marathon and dream catcher to create my emblem…

> I used marathon and dream catcher to create my emblem…

The aleph? Good choice.
I used the 8 for my emblem, but for this game, my favorite is blue Assassin Knives over a gold shield.

> > When I first saw the graphic that listed all the emblems when the game game out, I really wanted Guilty Spark and LASO. Both of which I unlocked. Oddly enough, my favorite emblem ended up being the one I unlocked without even trying, Splatter. I think it’s hilarious and I still chuckle a little when I see it. :smiley:
>
> Wait, there’s seriously a Guilty Spark emblem? I had no idea that existed.

You could only get it if you played on the one-year Anniversary of Halo 4. Before and after that, it was and is re-locked.

> > > When I first saw the graphic that listed all the emblems when the game game out, I really wanted Guilty Spark and LASO. Both of which I unlocked. Oddly enough, my favorite emblem ended up being the one I unlocked without even trying, Splatter. I think it’s hilarious and I still chuckle a little when I see it. :smiley:
> >
> > Wait, there’s seriously a Guilty Spark emblem? I had no idea that existed.
>
> You could only get it if you played on the one-year Anniversary of Halo 4. Before and after that, it was and is re-locked.

And as such, I always wear it.

> > > When I first saw the graphic that listed all the emblems when the game game out, I really wanted Guilty Spark and LASO. Both of which I unlocked. Oddly enough, my favorite emblem ended up being the one I unlocked without even trying, Splatter. I think it’s hilarious and I still chuckle a little when I see it. :smiley:
> >
> > Wait, there’s seriously a Guilty Spark emblem? I had no idea that existed.
>
> You could only get it if you played on the one-year Anniversary of Halo 4. Before and after that, it was and is re-locked.

Eh, fine by me. I just never knew about it til today.

Although possible to make I miss my communist red yellow star combo. I few of my fellow party members miss their numbers

If I could have any of them, I would choose the Guilty Spark emblem. But… I’m content with what I have now.

LASO emblem is my favorite, but I care more about my armor than my emblem. I’m still pissed off that they removed CQB in Halo 4. Just one of many reasons I went back to Reach.