Drawing a blank here.

Is there a minimum difficulty setting that the campaign needs to be set to in order for me to unlock achievements? Other than the specific ones for completing the missions on said difficulty I mean.

> 2533274885511041;1:
> Is there a minimum difficulty setting that the campaign needs to be set to in order for me to unlock achievements? Other than the specific ones for completing the missions on said difficulty I mean.

From what I can remember the minimum for most achievements is normal unless other wise specified in the achievement. Which achievements are you going for?

> 2533274816788253;2:
> > 2533274885511041;1:
> > Is there a minimum difficulty setting that the campaign needs to be set to in order for me to unlock achievements? Other than the specific ones for completing the missions on said difficulty I mean.
>
> From what I can remember the minimum for most achievements is normal unless other wise specified in the achievement. Which achievements are you going for?

Cool cool, thank you. I don’t have a specific one in, I’m just trying to go for some of the ones I don’t have. I’ve been in a commendation/achievement mood here lately.

> 2533274885511041;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > 2533274885511041;1:
> > > Is there a minimum difficulty setting that the campaign needs to be set to in order for me to unlock achievements? Other than the specific ones for completing the missions on said difficulty I mean.
> >
> > From what I can remember the minimum for most achievements is normal unless other wise specified in the achievement. Which achievements are you going for?
>
> Cool cool, thank you. I don’t have a specific one in, I’m just trying to go for some of the ones I don’t have. I’ve been in a commendation/achievement mood here lately.

Ah ok most should be normal but if you are having trouble with any in particular Google and YouTube can be your friend some are required because to unlock them it’s not stuff you would do or even think of… especially when it come to getting some of the skulls or some of the achievements.

You need to play on Legendary if you want the “Lone Wolf” achievement.

Edit: Re-read your initial post and realized I misinterpreted what you said. To answer your question, I’m pretty sure you can do everything on Easy. There are a couple of skulls that require a higher difficulty but nothing else.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> > 2533274885511041;3:
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > > 2533274885511041;1:
> > > > Is there a minimum difficulty setting that the campaign needs to be set to in order for me to unlock achievements? Other than the specific ones for completing the missions on said difficulty I mean.
> > >
> > > From what I can remember the minimum for most achievements is normal unless other wise specified in the achievement. Which achievements are you going for?
> >
> > Cool cool, thank you. I don’t have a specific one in, I’m just trying to go for some of the ones I don’t have. I’ve been in a commendation/achievement mood here lately.
>
> Ah ok most should be normal but if you are having trouble with any in particular Google and YouTube can be your friend some are required because to unlock them it’s not stuff you would do or even think of… especially when it come to getting some of the skulls or some of the achievements.

Yeah I’ve looked at some videos for getting the skulls. Some of that stuff is WILD.

> 2533274824050480;5:
> You need to play on Legendary if you want the “Lone Wolf” achievement.
>
> Edit: Re-read your initial post and realized I misinterpreted what you said. To answer your question, I’m pretty sure you can do everything on Easy. There are a couple of skulls that require a higher difficulty but nothing else.

Yeah thanks though! I’ve solo’d it on legendary. It’s probably one of my favorite achievements. XD

i dont think it matters unless specified… but im just speculating

> 2533274887942735;8:
> i dont think it matters unless specified… but im just speculating

Cool, thank you for the input!

Almost all campaign achievements in Halo 5 can be unlocked by finishing the levels on easy difficulty. As mentioned before, some of them require you to play the mission on a certain difficulty in order unlock to them.

> 2533275008181400;10:
> Almost all campaign achievements in Halo 5 can be unlocked by finishing the levels on easy difficulty. As mentioned before, some of them require you to play the mission on a certain difficulty in order unlock them.

Thank you!