Dr. Halsley and Ragnarock

So my I was looking through dr Halsleys journal and on the last page i came upon this.

So does this mean that Dr. Halsley is somewhere near Ragnarock???

It is a reference to WHITE GLOVE, a protocol that destroys an AI completely so they don’t fall in Covenant hands. In Norse myth, Ragnarok is an event that destroys and kills the gods and most of all living things.

Oh ok iv’e heard your one of the people who has read all the book I have only read fall of reach and the flood:p

> Oh ok iv’e heard your one of the people who has read all the book I have only read fall of reach and the flood:p

Yeah it is in First Strike. More on WHITE GLOVE, it actually called for CASTLE BASE’s destruction and the destruction of all AI housed inside. So it is more appropriate to Ragnarok.

> Ragnarok is an event that destroys and kills the gods and most of all living things.

It’s also an insanely cool Mech in MechAssault

inst castle base where halsley and fred and kelly went to before they where like teleported to onyx by like some type of crystal or something lol sorry havent read on my halo info much

> inst castle base where halsley and fred and kelly went to before they where like teleported to onyx by like some type of crystal or something lol sorry havent read on my halo info much

Not exactly. They did indeed go there, but Master CHief and a band of survivors from the Pillar of Autumn, including Johnson, hijacked a Covenant capital ship, went to Reach, picked up Halsey and co who beforehand found a crystal that distorts time and space. Later on they find a rebel base, get their ship fixed up a bit, but Halsey kidnaps Kelly and steals the rebel governor’s private ship and goes to Onyx. She finds out about Onyx from files left behind by Colonel Ackerson, the man behind the S-III Program.

Make sense?

Ah ok thanks for the quick fix man thats just something I forgot.
You know its bad the thing that bothers me the most is over half the people i know that play halo have no idea what a precursor is lol:)
thanks for the info though man:)

> Ah ok thanks for the quick fix man thats just something I forgot.
> You know its bad the thing that bothers me the most is over half the people i know that play halo have no idea what a precursor is lol:)
> thanks for the info though man:)

Well if you need to give them a brief run down, point them here. I made as brief an explanation as I could. Or you could just watch an episode of Ancient Aliens on History Channel…almost the same thing. ;D