Dr. Halsey and John. *Spoilers*

You’ve just booted up Halo 4 and Started the Campaign. Watching the Video you see Dr. Halsey being interrogated by an unknown person.

I have strong suspicions that she is talking with Spartan 117, John, A.K.A. Master Chief.

He has a very similar voice to Master Chiefs Campaign Voice. Maybe a little bit softer. It would seem that this almost has to be him.

Reasons.

You don’t know when the video took place. It could have been after the New Pheonix Incident. AKA After the End of the Game, and Prior Spartan Ops.

It wouldn’t be the first time they give you the Ending at the Beginning. XD

Does anyone else feel this way?

so she talking to a guy who is supposedly john underestimating john and trying to replace john?
dude you went full retar.d stop smoking weed because obviously you’re high.

why would anybody want to replace themselves and call themselves broken and sociopathic?

Did he actually say he wanted to Replace John.

Is that what she is assuming of him.

Maybe John just wants answers about his life?

> so she talking to a guy who is supposedly john underestimating john and trying to replace john?
> dude you went full retar.d stop smoking weed because obviously you’re high.
>
> why would anybody want to replace themselves and call themselves broken and sociopathic?

QFT.

Rofl!

Uhm… no… how the heck did you get to thinking that? I’m sorry but I don’t really follow. Hey look follow is playing in my iTunes.

I’m Guessing none of you really think about the video that your watching.

Why do they not show his face. If it was just a random guy they wouldn’t care.

She said. “You’re different than most of the other Interrogators.”

He just asked questions, never gave responses.

Also Troll harder Bros.

She would recognize him. The characters of the world who have been associated with him have all seen his face and would recognize him in a heartbeat. The light in that room was not too dark for anyone to clearly see his face from her angle.

Not to mention the fact that he appears to be of perfectly average size.

The only one trolling here is you, OP.

> I’m Guessing none of you really think about the video that your watching.
>
> Why do they not show his face. If it was just a random guy they wouldn’t care.
>
> She said. “You’re different than most of the other Interrogators.”
>
> He just asked questions, never gave responses.
>
> Also Troll harder Bros.

1.He could be important to the series later on
2.why bother rendering an interrogator
3.he’s oni so being ominous is a given

Halsey didn’t find the kids and had others train them. She was literally like a mother to them. Why would their conversation be so formal if they knew each other. It’s very clear that they didn’t know each other. I originally though maybe it was Lasky but Limited Edition stuff point to the contrary. who know who the other guy is but John it is not

> I’m Guessing none of you really think about the video that your watching.
>
> Why do they not show his face. If it was just a random guy they wouldn’t care.
>
> She said. “You’re different than most of the other Interrogators.”
>
> He just asked questions, never gave responses.
>
> Also Troll harder Bros.

If anything at all the interrogator might play a bigger role in Halo but him being John, Super highly doubt it. Super. And as stated before she would recognize him in a heartbeat.

It is NOT Master chief interrogating her. 1) She would recognise the kid she had kidnapped and experimented on and 2) myself and many of my friends are pretty damn certain that the voice and body shape match that of Captain Del Rio, of whom if you have played the campaign, you would notice that he isnt that fond of The Chief after he disobeyed orders given to him by Del Rio, hence the initial prologue.

It makes sence to be Del Rio for the following reasons…

1. During the campaign Del Rio gives orders to the Chief and has them ignored by Chief.
  2. Following this incident Del Rio attempts to have the Chief arrested and taken off duty.
  3. In the initial cutscene, the guy insinuates that he wants Master Chief replaced by a more reliable Spartan.
  4. Finally, in the initial cutscene, he directly targets John-117. Reason for the direct targetting? read points 1 and 2 again and you have your reasons.

Del Rio is the most likely person to be interrogating the creator of Spartan 117 but more specifically, focusing the interrogation on the spartan that dis-obeyed direct orders from him.

In the Halo 4 Credits, It says the interrogator was voice acted by the same person as Master chief and Halsey is the same Voice of Cortana. It was probably because the two were already voice recording together as Chief and Cortana so they had the Interrogator and Halsey.

Posts like these are the reasons of which I have little hope for Humanity.

why would you put bacon, you cant resist it!