Downloading Matchmaking Latest Data

For 2 days this has been downloading cannot play online

I’ve got a friend who’s having this issue. Hopefully someone has a solution for this.

Try joining a friend’s matchmaking lobby and play a game like that. Then, once you played an entire match and you are at the Carnage report screen, back out of your friend’s lobby.

Try the matchmaking menu alone again.

good luck…this is has been an ongoing issue for months with no real resolution. Some have got lucky and have gotten past and if you do it will be back.

I tried joining my friend, playing a custom, hitting AB multiple times, hard reset, re-installing, removing my accout from my xbox one, nothing works, any tips ?

Happening the same to me, possibly because I cancelled the sync for the game (which doing so fails at completion.)

> 2535424981979528;6:
> Happening the same to me, possibly because I cancelled the sync for the game (which doing so fails at completion.)

Can’t be that… I have the game synced and still getting the error, already re-installed twice, cleared mac adress, everything, nothing works… 343i doesn’t even care for us, I see

> 2535424981979528;6:
> Happening the same to me, possibly because I cancelled the sync for the game (which doing so fails at completion.)

Ok I found a solution for this! When the “Downloading matchmaking data” comes up, cancel it, press the Menu button, hit the second option, the game will freeze for a second or two. After that go back to matchmaking and it works !

I just got this issue today. How wonderful…

> 2535464826204609;8:
> > 2535424981979528;6:
> > Happening the same to me, possibly because I cancelled the sync for the game (which doing so fails at completion.)
>
>
> Ok I found a solution for this! When the “Downloading matchmaking data” comes up, cancel it, press the Menu button, hit the second option, the game will freeze for a second or two. After that go back to matchmaking and it works !

This didn’t work for me

Hey, was experiencing the same issue, signed in and out reset a couple times and still did it. Justhe unplugged router and modem for a min and I’m playing a game, hope this works for others! Happy hunting

> 2533274792720154;11:
> Hey, was experiencing the same issue, signed in and out reset a couple times and still did it. Justhe unplugged router and modem for a min and I’m playing a game, hope this works for others! Happy hunting

Thanks for the update. Hope this helps other people too.

> 2533274887601078;10:
> > 2535464826204609;8:
> > > 2535424981979528;6:
> > > Happening the same to me, possibly because I cancelled the sync for the game (which doing so fails at completion.)
> >
> >
> > Ok I found a solution for this! When the “Downloading matchmaking data” comes up, cancel it, press the Menu button, hit the second option, the game will freeze for a second or two. After that go back to matchmaking and it works !
>
>
> This didn’t work for me

this are the things that fix the problem for me:
hard reset.
playing the campaing for 5 minutes
creating a custom game and then leaving it
menu button and try all the menus

hope some of them help you

I have been having this issue for weeks now. I have tried all of the things recommended in these forums, with no luck. Is the underlying cause known? How many are affected? How do we get this fixed?

Anyone?

Send 343 Customer Service an email maybe? I don’t know, man.

No email address or phone number that I know of.
Anyone else know an email address for 343?
I have tried several times over the last few days and no change - still get the “downloading latest matchmaking data” box.
Hard resets, deleting local saved data, trying campaign and custom games solo - all no use.
So, for me TMCC multiplayer is now dead.
The way I see it, if only a few of us have this issue, then I guess that we will be ignored.
If, however, my experience is typical, then an increasing number of the TMCC population will cease to be able to play online and there will eventually be no-one playing.
I imagine that the issue will be noticed then…

This happens for me all the time… if you just sit there for a few mins while it says “downloading the latest matchmaking data” and DONT hit okay, it almost fixes itself. Probably sounds dumb, but this has worked for me the majority of the time.

Clear your alternate MAC address on your settings on your xbox. Worked for me

Has anyone found a fix for this? I’ve been asking everywhere and even on twitch. Nothing works. Someone please save us.