Downloading maps - "Add to Xbox" - is it working?

I’m new to halowaypoint and I love the how there are filesharing features here! I just don’t know how to download them… I use an Xbox One and am logged in while simultaneously browsing other peoples’ created maps and game variants. I click “Add to Xbox” but nothing at all happens… Any suggestions or ideas on what I might need to do to download and play these maps?

Welcome!

I just gave it a shot and it’s working. Here’s what I just did.

• Here on Waypoint, click on “Games” at the top > Halo 5: Guardians > Content Browser - Select Map Variants - I bookmarked “UG Wipeout” - In Halo 5, I went to Custom Game > Map > and scrolled down to My BookmarksIt took a second to load but UG Wipeout appears at the top.

Are these the same steps you took? You may need to restart your game for the maps to refresh. I bookmarked the map while my Halo 5 was loading up at the 343i logo screen, so I don’t think that’s required.

> 2533274815711361;2:
> Welcome!
>
> I just gave it a shot and it’s working. Here’s what I just did.
>
>
> - Here on Waypoint, click on “Games” at the top > Halo 5: Guardians > Content Browser - Select Map Variants - I bookmarked “UG Wipeout” - In Halo 5, I went to Custom Game > Map > and scrolled down to My BookmarksIt took a second to load but UG Wipeout appears at the top.
>
> Are these the same steps you took? You may need to restart your game for the maps to refresh. I bookmarked the map while my Halo 5 was loading up at the 343i logo screen, so I don’t think that’s required.

I’m specifically looking at Halo 4 maps (I’m using the Master Chief Collection), so I don’t know much about how Halo 5 works. The process does look different for #5 as opposed to #4. What I’m been doing is…

• Waypoint > Games > Halo 4 > Stats App > File Browser - I’m selecting Map Variants, and using other relevant Map Variants - I’ll click on Rainbow Road - I’ll click “Send to Xbox” and nothing happens. I’ve done that with several maps and I’ve played Halo 4 (via Master Chief Collection) several times since and the maps have not shown up.

> 2710872097151104;3:
> > 2533274815711361;2:
> > Welcome!
> >
> > I just gave it a shot and it’s working. Here’s what I just did.
> >
> >
> > - Here on Waypoint, click on “Games” at the top > Halo 5: Guardians > Content Browser - Select Map Variants - I bookmarked “UG Wipeout” - In Halo 5, I went to Custom Game > Map > and scrolled down to My BookmarksIt took a second to load but UG Wipeout appears at the top.
> >
> > Are these the same steps you took? You may need to restart your game for the maps to refresh. I bookmarked the map while my Halo 5 was loading up at the 343i logo screen, so I don’t think that’s required.
>
> I’m specifically looking at Halo 4 maps (I’m using the Master Chief Collection), so I don’t know much about how Halo 5 works. The process does look different for #5 as opposed to #4. What I’m been doing is…
> - Waypoint > Games > Halo 4 > Stats App > File Browser - I’m selecting Map Variants, and using other relevant Map Variants - I’ll click on Rainbow Road - I’ll click "Send to Xbox"and nothing happens. I’ve done that with several maps and I’ve played Halo 4 (via Master Chief Collection) several times since and the maps have not shown up.

Unfortunately you can’t download maps from Waypoint to MCC. At least as far as I’m aware.

A common practice is to add certain profiles to your friends list and then access their fileshare in game.

Ohhhh, gotcha! That explains it. Thanks for the help!