Downloading latest data

All my friends are stuck at this screen. This patch made the game even worse.

I don’t necessarily blame the patch for this message, I have to believe their servers are not working/responding.

Edit: It almost feels like each time this message appears, their servers are on the mend(read: rebooting), because matchmaking works right afterwards.

yeah on downloading latest data

sounds server side

Stuck on DLD screen for 5 mins from UK

Yep… still on that loading screen, love the game but please keep the servers just fine… :confused:

enjoy the 1.4 gig patch to fix matchmaking everyone.

FALSE PROMISES.

I just want to play…multiplayer hasn’t really worked for me since day one. I’ve been very patient, please get it working. Campaigns can only hold me of for so long…

I am also on the DLD screen, but I don’t think i ever even downloaded a patch. How big is it? and is there a way to tell download/upadate history on XBOX ONE?

Yeah, I’m getting the DLD message now too. Though I throughly enjoyed the game I got to play before DLD! ^ - ^

16/4 TS Zanzibar. God I have missed that H2 sniper

> 2774539056164462;8:
> I just want to play…multiplayer hasn’t really worked for me since day one. I’ve been very patient, please get it working. Campaigns can only hold me of for so long…

Until you find yourself back at the beginning of a mission after pouring about two hours into it on legendary…

who wants to start an online petition for a refund?

Tempting. .

> 2533274801123083;12:
> who wants to start an online petition for a refund?

Just relax, it honestly hasn’t been that bad. I’ve only tried connecting to multiplayer three times so far. With a cross multiplayer experience like this, there is bound to be issues. The campaigns themselves are worth the money. That Halo 2 remaster is quite epic.

Same here… I have been sitting at the DLD screen for 7 minutes now.

I am encountering this error also. Found this topic by googling the problem

In DLD for 13mins

On the flip side, they never did state when the servers would be coming on for each region. I’m just glad the weekend is coming up so I can play it.

Has anyone successfully downloaded the new patch? If so how long did it take?

> 2533274909676282;19:
> Has anyone successfully downloaded the new patch? If so how long did it take?

Bout 10-15 minutes. Its down now, so it might not work for a while.