Downloading from File Share......

I’m guessing there’s no way to download videos from your Halo 4 FileShare to your computer?

I’ve seen a few posts about it, but those were for Reach.

Halo 4 Soundtrack Volume 2 came out (please don’t judge me, most montages consist of death metal or dubstep. I don’t want that.) and I want to use a song from it to some of my videos.

So, does anyone know of a way I could DL my videos to my computer without a capture card?

> I’m guessing there’s no way to download videos from your Halo 4 FileShare to your computer?
>
> I’ve seen a few posts about it, but those were for Reach.
>
> Halo 4 Soundtrack Volume 2 came out (please don’t judge me, most montages consist of death metal of dubstep. I don’t want that.) and I want to use a song from it to some of my videos.
>
> So, does anyone know of a way I could DL my videos to my computer without a capture card?

Get someone else to Capture card it for you, no other way.

Ov Thy Demise has a rendering service that he does for free. Ask him and I’m sure He’ll render your videos as soon as he can.

halorenders.com

> Ov Thy Demise has a rendering service that he does for free. Ask him and I’m sure He’ll render your videos as soon as he can.
>
> halorenders.com

That is very true! and the fact there is a send to Xbox button now on the Halo 4 fileshare (instead of add to fileshare) things will speed up!

Also apparently this is in the works according to BS angel.

> Also apparently this is in the works according to BS angel.

First I’ve heard of this, care to link to a source?

> > Also apparently this is in the works according to BS angel.
>
> First I’ve heard of this, care to link to a source?

Oh yes, do tell.

BS Angel is fake… BS stands for -Yoink-