Downloaded Map Packs - haven't seen much change in matchmaking, though...?

Good morning everyone! Unfortunately, another “I don’t know what I’m doing” moment.

I have downloaded the 2 map packs available for Reach, but haven’t really seen much change in the matchmaking lists, as far as fight locations.

Is there something else I must do to get these new maps into the rotations?

Thanks!!

Play Premium Battle and Premium Slayer.

Everyone has to have the map packs to have them show up in the regular playlists…which is rare. Those 2 playlists are under “DLC”.

unfortunately, most people don’t buy the map packs, so they are very rarely seen in normal multiplayer. However, as mentioned above, you can play premium slayer and premium battle (in the “DLC” section of playlists).

> Play Premium Battle and Premium Slayer.
>
> Everyone has to have the map packs to have them show up in the regular playlists…which is rare. Those 2 playlists are under “DLC”.

Thanks!! I’ll give it a try!

Here’s hoping 343 adds a DLC search filter or more required playlists to get around this.

I’d like to play Highlands or Tempest in BTB at least once in my lifetime.

> Here’s hoping 343 adds a DLC search filter or more required playlists to get around this.
>
> I’d like to play Highlands or Tempest in BTB at least once in my lifetime.

I played Highlands a few times in customs it was awesome. It was how it was meant to be played. I think they need a BTB Premium and a TS Premium and just mix in objective games so people can vote for them if they want.