Downloadable Content

So long story short I will be away at College with out my xbox when Halo 4 comes out. So my mom kindly agreed to open up my Limited Edition and redeem the codes etc for me when it arrives at home. So my question is: Does anyone know how all the extra content will be downloaded? Will it be on those little cardboard “fliers” or will she need to stick the game into my xbox and start it up? Maybe a 343i staff member would be so kinda as to help me out? My mom is technologically challenged so I’m trying to help her out a little.

Thanks.

Sharkfan94

Yes, there will be downloadable content. But… here’s the catch THE CONTENT WILL HAVE TO BE PURCHASED. I’d say that the content will probably be 3.00 or 2.00 dollars each, or you can buy the Championship DLC and get 5 weapon skins, 5 armor skins, 3 emblems, and 4 gamer pictures for $2.99.

> 2535432401420052;2:
> Yes, there will be downloadable content. But… here’s the catch THE CONTENT WILL HAVE TO BE PURCHASED. I’d say that the content will probably be 3.00 or 2.00 dollars each, or you can buy the Championship DLC and get 5 weapon skins, 5 armor skins, 3 emblems, and 4 gamer pictures for $2.99.

thats all it is now. smh

I know really

> 2535432401420052;2:
> Yes, there will be downloadable content. But… here’s the catch THE CONTENT WILL HAVE TO BE PURCHASED. I’d say that the content will probably be 3.00 or 2.00 dollars each, or you can buy the Championship DLC and get 5 weapon skins, 5 armor skins, 3 emblems, and 4 gamer pictures for $2.99.

You realize this thread is three years old, yeah?