Download link?

Is anyone else waiting for the download link? I got the initial email saying I would be part of the flight this and next weekend and that I would get another email with the details on how to download the flight. I have not received an email on how to download it. Is anyone else having this problem?

I haven’t gotten either and I’m kinda worried lol

people were saying it should be out in the next hour or two

I’m waiting for the inbox drop for the code still (will update if I get it)

Same situation here, would be nice to get it before so people could download/install the stuff…

Yes, it seems a lot of people WERE invited, but have yet to actually recieve a code to get in
I see all these people telling me to check the insider portion of my profile, but all I had was a MCC Season 8 Flight Code

EVEN THOUGH 4 days ago I reveived an email saying I was invited, and have been waiting eagarly to get in
like many people seem to be.
I am pretty sure my PC can handle the game, but IDK where the heck my Code is to actually get in and download the Insider for H.I.

I hope I didn’t screw myself because I changed the email even though I got an initial invitation 4 days ago, I just need the code. I was antsy and thought that there was a problem and I was just really ready to play Halo Infinite.

> 2533274880738935;7:
> I hope I didn’t screw myself because I changed the email even though I got an initial invitation 4 days ago, I just need the code. I was antsy and thought that there was a problem and I was just really ready to play Halo Infinite.

i haven’t got the code either, even though I signed up right around the time MCC season 8 flighting came out. hopefully will be getting it

Waiting and