Download History/Hard Drive: LE (NO WGMP)

So i have all the specializations, prime armor skins, and i put in the map pass code on launch night but have nothing in my download history or on my hard drive that shows the map pass.

So why is there nothing that says i have the map pass when i have LE?

It says the maps are in my custom games but i cant choose them because i have
to download them.

I even looked at the war games map pass and its 2000 ms points, Shouldn’t there be
a check next to the war games map pass if i have it already?

Is anyone else having this issue?

Lots of people are having a problem we have to wait for a fix so be patient

> Lots of people are having a problem we have to wait for a fix so be patient

I understand people are having this issue and i have been patient waiting but
i bought LE and i should be playing the maps right now but i cant because its
messed up.

If anything i should be able to play the maps before the people who buy them now but it says i dont even have the map pass when i should. So while i am somewhat patient i can be mad at having guaranteed access to the maps when they come out and then that access is gone when i payed $110.

The Limited Edition of the War Games Map Pass is called the Infinity Actual Kit.

It’s entirely seperate from the standalone War Games Map Pass.

I’ve checked my DLH earlier this morning. The content should be under “Halo 4 infinity actual kit.”

The Prime skin, map pack pass, and the emblem are all in a single file.

It should be there, unless you deleted it. The marketplace set-up is just a little screwy right now.

> > Lots of people are having a problem we have to wait for a fix so be patient
>
> I understand people are having this issue and i have been patient waiting but
> i bought LE and i should be playing the maps right now but i cant because its
> messed up.
>
> If anything i should be able to play the maps before the people who buy them now but it says i dont even have the map pass when i should. So while i am somewhat patient i can be mad at having guaranteed access to the maps when they come out and then that access is gone when i payed $110.

I think it’s because it’s not called a Map Pass for LE owners.

You do have guaranteed access, but they never promised you’d have it the second they are released. Just have to be patient and wait for Microsoft to update the in-game store as well.

> I’ve checked my DLH earlier this morning. The content should be under “Halo 4 infinity actual kit.”
>
> The Prime skin, map pack pass, and the emblem are all in a single file.
>
> It should be there, unless you deleted it. The marketplace set-up is just a little screwy right now.

why would they call the map pass that lmao that so dumb. i was kinda thinking it
was linked withe other files but that is dumb