DOWN UNDER SQUADRON (DUS) - AUS/NZ Community

We are a casual fun loving Xbox gaming community (call us a Clan/Group or whatever you like), made up of Australian and New Zealand members ONLY. That prides itself on providing a mature(18+), structured environment that caters for ALL your gaming needs.

We have been around for 3+ years now and have no intention of leaving, so please feel free to make this your one stop gaming shop…A.K.A your new virtual home.
Join us as we embark on a new adventure with the next generation of Xbox - The Xbox One.

We offer a player base that can AND will span throughout whatever titles you wish to play on the Xbox One. If we don’t have a division for a game you want supported, then join us and make it your own! We have many players that play multiple types of Xbox games.

Just a bit of FYI… it was FPS titles such as Halo that originally brought many of us together. But we all want DUS to become so much more - so come on in, put your feet up, grab an ale and start kicking it with a friends list that you simply wouldn’t find amongst random encounters online.

We are also part of a much larger community base known as The Good Game Network, which simply broadens our horizon - always a team mate for most titles.

Check us out here: www.thedownundersquadron.enjin.com

Wow not a good sign for MS and 343 if there aren’t any Aussies or Kiwi’s visiting these forums?

What shooters are Aussies and Kiwi’s playing nowadays?

Come on help me here guys.

Gday,

Down Under Squadron AKA DUS is recruiting now!

DUS is more than a Spartan company it is a full on multi-platform spanning Clan. Currently we are looking to bring in some more dedicated Halo players to add to our ranks. So if these apply to you. Then maybe DUS is for you.

• Australian or New Zealand Resident.
  • 18+ consistently active player.
  • Easy going, we do not enjoy ragers/quitters.
  • Take the game seriously when needed, but also enjoys getting silly with customs and joking with other players.
  • Willing to Change your Gamer tag to bare the DUS name, and commit to the clan long term.

Currently myself DUS x SSJ4 x and DUS Gazz are searching for as many new members as possible (within reason of the 100 cap) but we have a few more requirements at this time.

• SR*** Rank of around 100 or more.
  • Arena ranking is less of a concern. We just want active members!
  • Communicate on a regular basis and get involved in game nights.

These requirements show us you have put time into Halo and love it like we do. Of course this is not set in stone, but at this time we want players to team with online that also enjoy a laugh!

We are a casual fun loving Xbox gaming community, made up primarily of Australian and New Zealand members. We pride ourselves on providing a mature (18+ year olds), structured environment that caters for ALL your gaming needs.Sticking with mainly AUS and NZ members means we alleviate a latency infested gaming experience. In saying that, DUS is a proud member of the GGN (Good Game Network) which is a group of great communities, whom mostly are USA based. We often get together for some great mixers and skirmishes. We were the first group from the Southern Hemisphere to ever be granted acceptance into the GGN, an achievement we hold high with pride.We affiliate ourselves with other quality communities from Australia and New Zealand , but unfortunately there aren’t many that last…. Unlike DUS!

We’ve been around for almost 5 years now and plan on being around for a lot longer, so please feel free to make this your one stop gaming shop…your new virtual home.

THere is an application process to follow through the below links.

Bump.

Surely there some aussies or kiwis out there looking for a new home!

Bumpadoodle!

Newest DUS member. DUS Nebulous!!!

Congratulations my man, see you on the battle field!

Hey fellas, I’m Aussie and been thrashing Halo since CE :slight_smile: Always looking for more people to shoot stuff with I’ll add you and hit you up for a game sometime!

> 2533274797469572;6:
> Hey fellas, I’m Aussie and been thrashing Halo since CE :slight_smile: Always looking for more people to shoot stuff with I’ll add you and hit you up for a game sometime!

Nice man! Ill cya out there! add a few more DUS members to get started!

Up and Up

Aussie and Kiwi’s only!

<3

Been adding a bunch of new DUS members!

Aussies and Kiwis PM me for details on DUS

^

>

<

Bump a doodle do!!!