Doubt about the special edition of Xbox Series X.

Greetings to all. I tell you quickly, I am overwhelmed because I can not reach the link to the Microsoft store to reserve it. My question is, can it be reserved in other stores or will it be exclusive to the Microsoft store?

> 2533274842428280;1:
> Greetings to all. I tell you quickly, I am overwhelmed because I can not reach the link to the Microsoft store to reserve it. My question is, can it be reserved in other stores or will it be exclusive to the Microsoft store?

It’ll probably be available everywhere, just need to be johnny-on-the-spot with ordering it. Most likely MS store first, though there is no pre-order button as of yet.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274842428280;1:
> > Greetings to all. I tell you quickly, I am overwhelmed because I can not reach the link to the Microsoft store to reserve it. My question is, can it be reserved in other stores or will it be exclusive to the Microsoft store?
>
> It’ll probably be available everywhere, just need to be johnny-on-the-spot with ordering it. Most likely MS store first, though there is no pre-order button as of yet.

Being from Spain, I’m afraid of running out of it, I don’t know if they will reach the stores here (GAME is one of the specialized video game stores here). I’m worried, the money is burning in my hands.

It has been sold out …

Will see them again being scapled. :’( Wasn’t able to get a regular series x so this is even less of a shocker a game like this was expected… and the scalp prices will be bad… Wish Pre-Orders would actually be a made to order deal.

I have spent months waiting without buying an Xbox Series X, to be able to buy their special edition Halo for nothing. Now I have neither a console nor a special edition nor do I want to do anything.

> 2533274842428280;1:
> Greetings to all. I tell you quickly, I am overwhelmed because I can not reach the link to the Microsoft store to reserve it. My question is, can it be reserved in other stores or will it be exclusive to the Microsoft store?

Wouldn’t have helped. I hit it right at the moment it appeared and still didn’t get one. How many did they make, 50?

> 2533274850493408;7:
> > 2533274842428280;1:
> > Greetings to all. I tell you quickly, I am overwhelmed because I can not reach the link to the Microsoft store to reserve it. My question is, can it be reserved in other stores or will it be exclusive to the Microsoft store?
>
> Wouldn’t have helped. I hit it right at the moment it appeared and still didn’t get one. How many did they make, 50?

Amount does not matter when it comes to bots ordering a thousand every half second.

What would have been smart was having it be a physical purchase only. So that way you gotta get up and physically put money down like we did in the old days of game pre orders. That way these scum scalpers would have a much harder time stealing all the inventory. But instead they did the exact same thing as the Series X pre order/launch and all the consoles were gone in less than a minute. Terribly disappointing.

> 2533274842428280;6:
> I have spent months waiting without buying an Xbox Series X, to be able to buy their special edition Halo for nothing. Now I have neither a console nor a special edition nor do I want to do anything.

To be fair, the page went live about 40 mins ago, not right after the announcement.
If you didn’t get the console, that’s a shame, just have to get a normal Series X, if you waited for a Halo Console and missed it then you missed it, nothing can be done.