Doubles Rocket launchers

Who had the bright idea to add Rocket launchers and Fuel rods to 2v2 encounters? Snipers and Shotguns is fair enough but this is just handing the owner free kills. There is absolutely no skill involved in shooting in the general direction of someone and getting a kill. Normally this would be compansated by the fact that you have a team to bring it down, but there is no possible way that you can bring down Fuel rods and Rocket launchers in 2v2.

I agree. Doubles has WAY too many power weapons considering how small the team sizes are.

Should definitely reduce it to one power weapon per map. Overgrowth is the worst offender.

> 2533274797413165;2:
> I agree. Doubles has WAY too many power weapons considering how small the team sizes are.
>
> Should definitely reduce it to one power weapon per map. Overgrowth is the worst offender.

I can only imagine. Eden and Regret are the ones I’ve played and there’s just no coming back from the moment they have the Rockets in hands.

Power Weapons and Power Ups brutalized my time in Doubles. Only two games, but I agree as well. Pick ups like Shotgun or Hydra, to me, would be the right amount of advantage without being unstoppable.

> 2533274819442793;4:
> Power Weapons and Power Ups brutalized my time in Doubles. Only two games, but I agree as well. Pick ups like Shotgun or Hydra, to me, would be the right amount of advantage without being unstoppable.

Sniper seems fair game to me too since you can kinda counter that one too.

too hard