Doubles playlist where are you?

Any hints on when we can expect to see doubles? 2v2
What game modes would you be ok with in 2v2? Some days I miss the ctf and oddball 2v2 matches from Halo 2.

2 Likes

Rumored to be July 19th - 23rd

1 Like

No.

Cheaters have great talent.

They are the most talented at getting no maidens.

But yeah, Doubles will hopefully be coming soon. Perhaps when the “Alpha Pack” event drops in?

2 Likes

According to the sneaky little Co-Op stream that happened earlier today, the Alpha Pack is supposedly dropping Tuesday, with an updated Last Spartan Standing playlist. Also, a new multiplayer narrative… maybe we’ll find out more about Iratus?

I’m just curious, where did you hear these rumors?
Nevermind. I found the answer in one quick search lol
Sketch said Doubles was in playtesting and should be available sometime in Season 2.

https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1529539137027444736

1 Like

Any halo content…where are you? Lolololol

1 Like

Too bad for the people who don’t get to play that week. Rotating playlists of gametypes that have been core gametypes of previous Halo games are a terrible idea.

1 Like

Don’t know when it’s coming but it will be ranked and dropped along with ranked FFA.

My best guess is 2023 or beyond… Just like Ranked Team Slayer :roll_eyes:

It burns me that they didn’t do the whole Ranked/social playlists like previous Halo game. Why we don’t have ranked HCS/MLG, Team Slayers, Doubles, SWAT and rotating Team snippers is a huge joke!! These ranked playlists are by far the most popular and should be in the game.

We all know what social playlists should be in the game so I won’t bother naming those.

Halo Infinite is extremely disappointing In so many areas., It’s really sad :disappointed:

1 Like

Should have been there at release. But…… “playlist health.” :roll_eyes:

1 Like