Doubles playlist CHAnges

I know I’m in the minority by playing doubles, but will there be the addition of 2 flag, 1 flag, or team snipers to doubles? those were fun game types and should still be an option, I don’t see why they wouldn’t be.

Also, more maps with TEAM sides and spawns instead of random, throughout the map spawns.

You are not a minority.

And I agree objective would be nice.

I also prefer team spawns instead of dynamic. But I do not have a problem playing either way.

Now as for objective, we ARE the minority. Most people prefer slayer and would still vote it even if objective were an option. Sad but true.

team objectives is way to unbalanced with the additions of AAs with only 2 teams of 2. its basically impossible to capture the flag when the enemy team can catch up to you in seconds with jetpack, sprint, or evade.

I don’t think that AAs would unbalance 2v2 objectives. They seem to work just fine in Slayer games, and it would only serve to make the match more interesting and force better teamwork. That’s just me though. Other than that, the proposed chances of the OP are things I can definitely get behind.

2v2 Flag on Pit, please.

I’m not trying to bump this thread but I’ve been away from computer for a few days,

Flag on Asylum with armor abilities would be awesome, it would make getting a flag cap really hard, which is the whole point! Also, in Halo 3 one flag on blackout and epilogue were amazing games, so much stress and intensity to get a cap.

A short list of stuff to add in to the matchmaking mixture:

A spartan laser on at least one map
A ghost on powerhouse, opposite rockets
A mongoose on a map
Team snipers

Two flag
One flag

Doubles Arena would just make this playlist great. O, and the removal of jetpack ofcourse.

I will always vote whatever option is above objective… every single time. Not because I dislike you but I literally despise objective in a doubles playlist.

The only way that Objective would work would be asymmetrical gametypes like 1 Flag and KoTH.

2 Flag demands too much from just 2 people not to mention multiflag promotes stat -Yoink!- once you gain the lead whereas 1 sided gametypes there is only half as much stat -Yoink!-.

> The only way that Objective would work would be asymmetrical gametypes like 1 Flag and KoTH.
>
> 2 Flag demands too much from just 2 people not to mention multiflag promotes stat -Yoink!- once you gain the lead whereas 1 sided gametypes there is only half as much stat -Yoink!-.

I’d actually like KoTH on Doubles, though. Would be quite entertaining.

Still needs to be Arena and to have the Magnum back to TU normal (and a 4sk DMR).