Doubles is now permanent?

I am being told via replies to my Twitter posts that doubles has been made permanent with the possibly of being ranked. The source was a recent livestream, but I have not heard or seen anything about this myself. Has anyone else heard this or is it pure BS? If so, can you possibly provide a link to the source?

I have not yet purchased or even played this game due to lack of a doubles playlist. If this is true I will go buy it.

Thanks!

Yes Doubles is now permanent. And will be ranked from the next season!

> 2535438426093974;2:
> Yes Doubles is now permanent. And will be ranked from the next season!

Any source you can provide? (How do you know this?)

It’s already permanent. They announced it would be ranked soon in a live stream

> 2533274982539711;4:
> It’s already permanent. They announced it would be ranked soon in a live stream

Is there a video of this posted anywhere?

> 2533274792257017;5:
> > 2533274982539711;4:
> > It’s already permanent. They announced it would be ranked soon in a live stream
>
>
> Is there a video of this posted anywhere?

Yes on twitch, i will link it

During this stream don’t know the exact minute sorry

> 2535438426093974;7:
> During this stream don’t know the exact minute sorry

I found it. It was at 1:14:40. He said it was sticking around and they were looking to make it ranked. Still didn’t say it was permanent necessarily, but this is a good sign. I guess I will wait for a more official word before i pick up the game.

Oh, and thank you so much for sending the link!

Hopefully action sack comes soon

343 does listen! <3

> 2533274792257017;8:
> > 2535438426093974;7:
> > During this stream don’t know the exact minute sorry
>
>
> I found it. It was at 1:14:40. He said it was sticking around and they were looking to make it ranked. Still didn’t say it was permanent necessarily, but this is a good sign. I guess I will wait for a more official word before i pick up the game.
>
> Oh, and thank you so much for sending the link!

No problem! Glad to help!

Boom bam baby! Yes!

I didn’t even notice Community Doubles was still there until I saw this thread and checked lol

So when’s Action Sack joining the roster and Team Arena becoming Team Objective with Assault back and Oddball added?

> 2533274883849234;13:
> I didn’t even notice Community Doubles was still there until I saw this thread and checked lol
>
> So when’s Action Sack joining the roster and Team Arena becoming Team Objective with Assault back and Oddball added?

IMO team arena will stay but they will add a team objective as an unranked playlist (just so you know they haven’t confirmed a team objective that’s what I think they would do) and later on when hcs series ends they will add arena breackout and Assult (and probably other modes)