Doubles is awful please remove or fix

What happened to double from the previous games. Right now 2 v 2 is a boring camp mess that’s only played on like a handful of maps. I cant imagine that this is a very popular playlist right now. 343 would be better of removing it entirely as it’s currently set up or make is so its at the very least a 8 player game mode. I don’t understand why this developer continues to shot itself in the foot with bad decisions.

I would like to see it stay for the moment - it just needs fixing!!!

> 2533274804506746;1:
> What happened to double from the previous games. Right now 2 v 2 is a boring camp mess that’s only played on like a handful of maps. I cant imagine that this is a very popular playlist right now. 343 would be better of removing it entirely as it’s currently set up or make is so its at the very least a 8 player game mode. I don’t understand why this developer continues to shot itself in the foot with bad decisions.

What are you on about??? Doubles is whats been asked from the community and this is EXACTLY what we got.
Doubles
Normal Maps
Ranks
Stop complaining

I can make doubles much better by just this… if you crouch longer than 30 seconds you become absolute hahaha! (As I throw the pinky finger up to the corner of my mouth)

PS - I said absolute because of two reasons: being fair to the opposing team and intigrity of the gameplay. Secondly, I’m speaking realisticly because I think this could work. Suggesting death or a point deduction along those lines would be over the top.

I think doubles is fine as it is, for the most part. I do think some maps need changing though, for example overgrowth spawns are very one sided with nothing to counter the railgun.

The only bad thing about doubles is when you’re teammate quits on you you’re pretty much -Yoinked!-.