Double XP

I decided to come back to this game after a month or so without playing and I’ve been having great fun, however, I would like to hit the max rank but right now I’m only level 148 so I have 36 million XP to accumulate. I think there may be a lot of people in my position who want that max rank but it seems so unattainable. I would have spent my 2million req points on a bunch of boost packs but before my break, I spent them all thinking I was never going to come back to the game XD. I just sold all my reqs for 3 of them but it isn’t going to cut it, what I need is a double XP session like the days on Halo 3. Does anyone think they’ll do any more 2XP weekends again like they did before?

They released new XP boost packs this week probably for this reason. Too bad it costs money instead of being free and an exciting community event :confused:

Play the playlists that are featured (star beside them) & you will get double exp. Right now its castle wars. With your boost you can get roughly 10K/game. Also Heroic WZ FF is another great mode for fast exp, along with swat.

> 2533274826044245;3:
> Play the playlists that are featured (star beside them) & you will get double exp. Right now its castle wars. With your boost you can get roughly 10K/game. Also Heroic WZ FF is another great mode for fast exp, along with swat.

These playlists are not actually double XP, they are literally just a slight increase in XP which is barely noticeable. Right now I’m playing infection with my boosts and getting 10,000 for around 7 - 10 mins which is pretty good

> 2533274949158966;4:
> > 2533274826044245;3:
> > Play the playlists that are featured (star beside them) & you will get double exp. Right now its castle wars. With your boost you can get roughly 10K/game. Also Heroic WZ FF is another great mode for fast exp, along with swat.
>
> These playlists are not actually double XP, they are literally just a slight increase in XP which is barely noticeable. Right now I’m playing infection with my boosts and getting 10,000 for around 7 - 10 mins which is pretty good

Hmm got any stats to show they arent double? I know its tough to compare since a lot of the exp you get is based off how you do, if you win & time in game

> 2533274883237824;2:
> They released new XP boost packs this week probably for this reason. Too bad it costs money instead of being free and an exciting community event :confused:

That’s false. You can buy them using REQ points. I didn’t spend a cent on mine.

While getting to SR 152 seems impossible or a ultra long grind I have to say since some have gotten there already clealry it is attainable. Play the featured playlist which award more exp (it’s not quite double but it is increased). The best way to grind out XP though is heroic warzone firefight, less stressfull and pays out good XP especially with XP boost. Halo 5 is one giant grind really so if you aren’t playing regularly you aren’t going to get to SR152. I know I am not going to get there more likely and I am OK with that. … It doesn’t bother me I never got to inheritor in Reach… Life is to short to worry about stuff like that. Just play what ever is fun to play, don’t make it a chore. Once the big update rolls out for MCC H5 will probably be retired for me for awhile again.

Infection is good, but those Arena playlists aren’t gonna cut it (unless you play a ton of games a day) if you want to actually get to 152 before Infinite comes out. You should think about playing more Warzone or Firefight.

Lengendary and Mythic WZ: FF are the best way to grind XP if you have Legendary Boosts and you’re very good then you can earn more than 20,000 xp…
You shouldn’t play Arena if you want to increase your level very fast…

Thanks for the tips guys, I’ll start playing more firefight to increase my XP