Double XP

Hi there I was wondering if 343 will be having double xp days, I’m currently going for level 152 and that would be a great way to help the people who are trying to get to this level before Halo Infinite comes out. I’m at level 149 anyone else going for it or I’m the only person crazy enough to do it :crazy_face::exploding_head:

I’m going for it and I’m only at 130! Double XP would definitely help with that but I’m not holding my breath.

They had double XP for the summer last year or the year before, but not sure why they aren’t doing it this year.

> 2533274816376242;2:
> I’m going for it and I’m only at 130! Double XP would definitely help with that but I’m not holding my breath.

I’m glad I’m not the only one, I realized that infection and WZFF with the boost are the best way to get there if on top we had double xp that would be amazing let’s hope someone can help us out :wink::palms_up_together:

> 2727626560040591;3:
> They had double XP for the summer last year or the year before, but not sure why they aren’t doing it this year.

That’s what I was wondering I remember them last year but nothing is coming up recently :worried:

Well warzone turbo gives me 25k a game with legendary boosts

> 2535424403415792;1:
> Hi there I was wondering if 343 will be having double xp days, I’m currently going for level 152 and that would be a great way to help the people who are trying to get to this level before Halo Infinite comes out. I’m at level 149 anyone else going for it or I’m the only person crazy enough to do it :crazy_face::exploding_head:

They usually hold one around holiday every year and it was around a week long. I would assume they will do the same again.

> 2535449808517916;7:
> > 2535424403415792;1:
> > Hi there I was wondering if 343 will be having double xp days, I’m currently going for level 152 and that would be a great way to help the people who are trying to get to this level before Halo Infinite comes out. I’m at level 149 anyone else going for it or I’m the only person crazy enough to do it :crazy_face::exploding_head:
>
> They usually hold one around holiday every year and it was around a week long. I would assume they will do the same again.

They are with Warzone turbo right now, still going on!

all of the featured playlists give extra xp