Double xp weekends

can we get some double xp weekends that grind to 152 seems unachievable before infinite

> 2535442291966440;1:
> can we get some double xp weekends that grind to 152 seems unachievable before infinite

Would be cool to help people out but honestly if it’s the weekend then Mythic FF is the easiest way to get XP.

We need a triple xp weekend. 152 is too far!

Halo infinite just got delayed till next year so maybe there’s hope for some of us getting there.

They posted something on their Facebook page yesterday saying there’s double XP for Halo 5… but I played a match and didn’t get much xp

> 2533274957866447;5:
> They posted something on their Facebook page yesterday saying there’s double XP for Halo 5… but I played a match and didn’t get much xp

Double XP is active only for the featured playlists, not everything.

I would recommend buying Legendary Warzone/Arena packs and using them on double xp playlists on Arena or Mythic FF during the weekends. If you can, just play heavy on those playlists during that time. If you don’t have money to spend on those, I would recommend hoarding up req points until they come back to the store in game. With the delay, this has given us considerably more time.

> 2533274824050480;6:
> > 2533274957866447;5:
> > They posted something on their Facebook page yesterday saying there’s double XP for Halo 5… but I played a match and didn’t get much xp
>
> Double XP is active only for the featured playlists, not everything.

Alright. Thx bro

I agree and honestly they should give us like 20 arena legendary boost and 20 warzone legendary boost weekly before Infinite but idk thats just my opinion.

They should make it double xp or triple xp every weekend untill the end of the year because of the delay in infinite

I agree, I just hit 148 so getting to 152 would legit take a year even with doubles

> 2535467369908387;11:
> I agree, I just hit 148 so getting to 152 would legit take a year even with doubles

A year is a long time, I guess it really depends how often you play & what mode you play.

If you played 3-4 hours of mythic firefight a day for 3-4 days a week you’d actually crunch the numbers pretty fast.

In comparison if you spend that same amount of time & days per week playing a arena mode you’d probably earn significantly less XP.

Generally I believe arena should pay out a bit more than it does. Anyone trying to level up purely in arena is at such a disadvantage

> 2533274865778947;12:
> > 2535467369908387;11:
> > I agree, I just hit 148 so getting to 152 would legit take a year even with doubles
>
> A year is a long time, I guess it really depends how often you play & what mode you play.
>
> If you played 3-4 hours of mythic firefight a day for 3-4 days a week you’d actually crunch the numbers pretty fast.
>
> In comparison if you spend that same amount of time & days per week playing a arena mode you’d probably earn significantly less XP.
>
> Generally I believe arena should pay out a bit more than it does. Anyone trying to level up purely in arena is at such a disadvantage

100% agreed, I use Social+Arena for Kill Commendations but for XP I’m doing Warzone in general. It’s the best way to boost rank for sure

(I’m dreading the XP drop once I get the Kill Commendations from Warzone done then I have to shift to largely Social+Arena. 152’s going to be a bit slower during that time lol)

> 2533274865778947;12:
> > 2535467369908387;11:
> > I agree, I just hit 148 so getting to 152 would legit take a year even with doubles
>
> A year is a long time, I guess it really depends how often you play & what mode you play.
>
> If you played 3-4 hours of mythic firefight a day for 3-4 days a week you’d actually crunch the numbers pretty fast.
>
> In comparison if you spend that same amount of time & days per week playing a arena mode you’d probably earn significantly less XP.
>
> Generally I believe arena should pay out a bit more than it does. Anyone trying to level up purely in arena is at such a disadvantage

Ranked arena and slayer are the only game modes I play because theyre the most fun. Warzone is just too mind numbing. And I work 9-5 mon-fri so just a few hours in the evening mostly. It is definitely possible. Hypothetically, say I get to 151 and there are a few month until infinite drops, I would bite the bullet and grind warzone just to get 152.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll continue to say it… aside from putting the xp boosts back in the req store, I don’t see 343 giving us that are grinding to 152 any more handouts than they already have. They’ve given us legendary xp for playing heroic firefight, they’ve made mythic firefight permanent with great xp. If they do much more, they’ll risk alienating the hardcore Halo fans that played and took years to get to 152 at the expense of those casual gamers that returned to Halo because of COVID and the delay of Infinite. Now, I’m in the same boat as most of you, I played my first multiplayer match on Halo 5 on July 28th, six weeks later (as of this writing) I’m up to 111, I’m currently sitting about 8% to 152. And that’s doing nothing but heroic firefight (before mythic came out), featured playlists and now mythic. Do I want every handout they’ll offer me to help get to 152, absolutely, however, they have a business to maintain and in order to do that, they need to cater to their fanbase, and most of their fanbase has either already hit 152, or is close enough that they don’t need to make anymore changes. They’ll still keep their monthly playlist schedule (featured playlists, assault and turbo). But I wouldn’t expect anything more than they’ve already done and it’s ultimately decisions made by me that put me in this situation, not 343…

Keep grinding, and continue to take every advantage they throw our way… I have and have made it a long way thus far… doubt I’ll make it 152 before Infinite comes out… but I’m going to give it what I’ve got to get there… :slight_smile:

Is there a place I can check when/where double xp is being offered?

And can someone explain to me how it works? Right now I know there’s a global double xp event so every playlist is doubled. But usually just the starred playlists offer double xp right? And is the double xp reflected in the match summary / carnage report? Or is match xp the same and that is doubled in the sr rank only?

> 2533274798441854;16:
> Is there a place I can check when/where double xp is being offered?
>
> And can someone explain to me how it works? Right now I know there’s a global double xp event so every playlist is doubled. But usually just the starred playlists offer double xp right? And is the double xp reflected in the match summary / carnage report? Or is match xp the same and that is doubled in the sr rank only?

So this round, it was mentioned on Twitter (@Halo) and community update.

It should be showed in summary totals. I can confirm boost is reserved for req cards applied (Lendary Arena XP, etc). Those should be constant. Can any1 else confirm what all gets doubled between other 3 categories; team rank, completion, player rank?

Community update:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/Happy-Halodays-2020
Scroll to Upcoming Calendar

> 2535448311535992;17:
> > 2533274798441854;16:
> > Is there a place I can check when/where double xp is being offered?
> >
> > And can someone explain to me how it works? Right now I know there’s a global double xp event so every playlist is doubled. But usually just the starred playlists offer double xp right? And is the double xp reflected in the match summary / carnage report? Or is match xp the same and that is doubled in the sr rank only?
>
> So this round, it was mentioned on Twitter (@Halo) and community update.
>
> It should be showed in summary totals. I can confirm boost is reserved for req cards applied (Lendary Arena XP, etc). Those should be constant. Can any1 else confirm what all gets doubled between other 3 categories; team rank, completion, player rank?
>
> Community update:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/Happy-Halodays-2020
> Scroll to Upcoming Calendar

Thank You! Looks like we got until January 4th to grind out that double XP… heading back to Warzone Turbo now, no time to waste!

theDUKE 11 15 … happy to help. Add me- xJAGOx. We’re close in level. Let’-Yoink!- WZ Turbo together.

Also Legendary XP pack of 20 back in req shop so save up for 150K RP. Gives out ~10,900 XP boost per game.

> 2535448311535992;19:
> theDUKE 11 15 … happy to help. Add me- xJAGOx. We’re close in level. Let’-Yoink!- WZ Turbo together.
>
> Also Legendary XP pack of 20 back in req shop so save up for 150K RP. Gives out ~10,900 XP boost per game.

Mind if I add you too, xJAGOx
I need people to play with to help the grind be a little more bearable. I’m 145.