Double XP weekend vs Super Jackpot Weekend.

Title says it all, do you prefer Double XP or Super Jackpots?
Did you like the way it was in it’s own, standalone playlist with wacky gametypes in Halo 3, or did you prefer it in existing playlists like in Reach.

With its own playlist.

I definitely preferred it with its own playlist. It was so much fun.

Definitely DEXPW. Super jackpot was just a horrible idea.

Well with the Credit system being dropped I think jackpots are way out.

I perfer double exp anyways even if its less than the jackpoys, because it is obtainable by anyone and encourages others to play.

And it has to have it’s own playlist to offer something exciting and new along with the increase insentive to play.

Double xp weekend
Returning playlists

• Ranked and social -

Zombie
Griffball
Team Flag
Rocket Race
Brawl
And just about anything
Also they could add already going playlists in to boost population if needed from time to time …

I miss the days where Grifball and Infection only popped up every once in a while and it was your every incentive to play this weekend because you never knew when it would come back up.

> I miss the days where Grifball and Infection only popped up every once in a while and it was your every incentive to play this weekend because you never knew when it would come back up.

This. Bungie absolutely nailed that concept with Halo 3. Super Jackpot is the biggest waste of time I have ever seen.

I prefer Double XP with the regular playlists. I like the infusion of people but don’t want to be coerced into playing something I wouldn’t normally play for what ever reason.