Double XP Playlists?

Now that the Double XP promotion is over, will we ever see any Double XP playlists like in Halo 3?

Not that it matters much to me, given that I’m SR 111, but I think it’s better to have Double XP weekends than having a promotion like that.

Isnt the payouts for the weekly now, like way high, something around 100,000 total.

> Now that the Double XP promotion is over, will we ever see any Double XP playlists like in Halo 3?
>
> Not that it matters much to me, given that I’m SR 111, but I think it’s better to have Double XP weekends than having a promotion like that.

just be glad you got any double exp at all!

I dont think so it is kinda pointless with lvl caps daily xp caps and the way they did specialization’s for most people they are already stuck at a level until the next 2 specialization’s are unlocked for everyone. But because they dont care as we can see by some of the huge jackpots from easy challenges who really knows what they will do with it.

> Now that the Double XP promotion is over, will we ever see any Double XP playlists like in Halo 3?
>
> Not that it matters much to me, given that I’m SR 111, but I think it’s better to have Double XP weekends than having a promotion like that.

although having double xp playlist every so often would be good, i do not think it would be necessary for this UNTIL… CSR is released because i heard its gonna be even harder to level up with… but yes, 343i should make double xp playlists. only when csr comes out…

The double XP playlists should be the new rotational playlists like Halo 3’s double XP weekends (or something along those lines).