Double XP expiring

So today I found a bunch of 24 packs of Mountain Dew that still had Double XP codes, so I bought 2. Now, it says on the Doritos XP site that I have until the 31st to bank the codes. Does that mean that I can still use them after the 31st has passed so long as I’ve entered them, or do they disappear as I had been told by other sources. Because I’m in college and I’m not sure I have enough time to play 24 games before the 31st has passed. (Chem/Bio double Major beats the -Yoink- out of any kind of social life)

> So today I found a bunch of 24 packs of Mountain Dew that still had Double XP codes, so I bought 2. Now, it says on the Doritos XP site that I have until the 31st to bank the codes. Does that mean that I can still use them after the 31st has passed so long as I’ve entered them, or do they disappear as I had been told by other sources. Because I’m in college and I’m not sure I have enough time to play 24 games before the 31st has passed. (Chem/Bio double Major beats the Yoink! out of any kind of social life)

Dunno. The promotion is finishing soon. You can try your luck by using a single code.

I believe 1/31/2013 is deadline to redeem XP codes. Anything redeemed after this date will be considered invalid. You most likely will be able to use double XP matches past that date as long you have them banked and/or they don’t close the site.

Bank them and use them while you can. May I suggest playing Spartan OPs for maximum credit farming. I am already maxed and can’t use any more. :frowning:

“Codes can be entered on the Website until 11:59:59 pm ET on 1/31/13; any unapplied XP Matches remaining on or before 3/31/13 will be forfeited.”

Source: Official Rules

Thanks Plastic, I knew I’d read that somewhere but I’d forgotten what it said exactly and where to find it.

Crazed, that’s what I’ve been at. I got 18,000 points in a single game once, it was pretty sweet.