Double XP Dew

Anyone going for the Double XP Mountain Dew/Doritos thing? Last time they had it for MW3, I did it to the max and got 24 hours of double XP. Not sure of what the Halo 4 system will be like. Link.

I am and t is october 1st wonder why it still says come back then :confused:

Yes, they will.

I clicked the title really hoping that it was a hypothetical, “Do you guys want this” type thread, and now I’m super pissed. Honestly. 343i needs to stop this sell out -Yoink-. It’s not even funny anymore. I’ve already paid for Halo 4, and that will be all they get out of me.

The game is already random enough, now the ranking/ leveling system doesn’t mean a damn thing as players can just purchase their way past others. Where’s the skill in that? THERE ISN’T ANY. 343, you’ve failed. Hard.

> I clicked the title really hoping that it was a hypothetical, “Do you guys want this” type thread, and now I’m super pissed. Honestly. 343i needs to stop this sell out Yoink!. It’s not even funny anymore. I’ve already paid for Halo 4, and that will be all they get out of me.
>
> The game is already random enough, now the ranking/ leveling system doesn’t mean a damn thing as players can just purchase their way past others. Where’s the skill in that? THERE ISN’T ANY. 343, you’ve failed. Hard.

When you actually start playing, come back and tell us specifically how double XP ruined your gaming experience.

No thanks im actually going to earn my stuff instead of using mommies credit card to buy my levels.

:frowning: its not in Canada

http://www.dewxp.com/#/Main/HowItWorks

It says only works in Halo 4 War Games :frowning:

> No thanks im actually going to earn my stuff instead of using mommies credit card to buy my levels.

Shut up. The vast majority of us have jobs or money to by a $1.59 (give or take tax) beverage ourselves. But let’s not let facts get in the way of things.

Or, we could just take our phones to Walmart and take pictures of all the Doritos codes like everyone did last year. I hope they learned and put the code on a slip INSIDE.

It’s really unfair that it is only America that gets this. I really don’t see why they would do this anyway. I thought Halo 4 and 343 Industries were about treating everyone the same, and balance between everyone in the community. This just means that American players will rank up faster and get to unlock more weapons sooner, which is so unfair to everyone else.

> It’s really unfair that it is only America that gets this. I really don’t see why they would do this anyway. I thought Halo 4 and 343 Industries were about treating everyone the same, and balance between everyone in the community. This just means that American players will rank up faster and get to unlock more weapons sooner, which is so unfair to everyone else.

Yeah, the average person that actually buys the product and enters the code will have a couple double XP games. Nothing major.

Sure, there is going to be losers who buy $300 worth of mountain dew and hit the 200 match cap. But that will be such a small portion of the user base. There’s nothing to worry about.

> It’s really unfair that it is only America that gets this. I really don’t see why they would do this anyway. I thought Halo 4 and 343 Industries were about treating everyone the same, and balance between everyone in the community. This just means that American players will rank up faster and get to unlock more weapons sooner, which is so unfair to everyone else.

then why does Mightyape preorders have the best stuff included with it, balance huh?

> I clicked the title really hoping that it was a hypothetical, “Do you guys want this” type thread, and now I’m super pissed. Honestly. 343i needs to stop this sell out Yoink!. It’s not even funny anymore. I’ve already paid for Halo 4, and that will be all they get out of me.
>
> The game is already random enough, now the ranking/ leveling system doesn’t mean a damn thing as players can just purchase their way past others. Where’s the skill in that? THERE ISN’T ANY. 343, you’ve failed. Hard.

How is getting Game Fuel which was originally for Halo 3 selling out exactly? Cry some more about a game you haven’t played. Jeesh.

When can i actually buy the drink?(US)

> When can i actually buy the drink?(US)

Looked it up earlier today and the news about it says october 15 is when we can start buying em 2 week wait

> When can i actually buy the drink?(US)

walmart will have the 24 packs, everywhere should have the regular bottle and chips.

so, is it XP only in MP
and Spartan Points for Campaign and Spopts?

So you will have to play both if you want to move your character forward.

> > When can i actually buy the drink?(US)
>
> Looked it up earlier today and the news about it says october 15 is when we can start buying em 2 week wait

thanks!

Yw :slight_smile:

Only in war games idk about spartan ops thou