Double XP code Question

Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you

> 2533274900766535;1:
> Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you

Unfortunately that was one of the promotions that there wasn’t much clarity on. They sold/redeemed for different time slots…i redeemed all 5 hour time slots. Really hoping that doesnt mean my timer runs for 5 hours regardless whether im playing or not.

> 2533274809988140;2:
> > 2533274900766535;1:
> > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
>
> Unfortunately that was one of the promotions that there wasn’t much clarity on. They sold/redeemed for different time slots…i redeemed all 5 hour time slots. Really hoping that doesnt mean my timer runs for 5 hours regardless whether im playing or not.

I have about 120 total hours redeemable I’m not redeeming it till i get a straight answer tbh

> 2533274900766535;3:
> > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > 2533274900766535;1:
> > > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
> >
> > Unfortunately that was one of the promotions that there wasn’t much clarity on. They sold/redeemed for different time slots…i redeemed all 5 hour time slots. Really hoping that doesnt mean my timer runs for 5 hours regardless whether im playing or not.
>
> I have about 120 total hours redeemable I’m not redeeming it till i get a straight answer tbh

I think the max redeemable is capped at 60 hours per the terms and conditions. Might want to check on that on the monster website. Lazy link

> 2533274809988140;4:
> > 2533274900766535;3:
> > > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > > 2533274900766535;1:
> > > > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
> > >
> > > Unfortunately that was one of the promotions that there wasn’t much clarity on. They sold/redeemed for different time slots…i redeemed all 5 hour time slots. Really hoping that doesnt mean my timer runs for 5 hours regardless whether im playing or not.
> >
> > I have about 120 total hours redeemable I’m not redeeming it till i get a straight answer tbh
>
> I think the max redeemable is capped at 60 hours per the terms and conditions. Might want to check on that on the monster website. Lazy link

Thats the not the point… Your right it is 60 hours but that’s not what I asked

> 2533274900766535;5:
> > 2533274809988140;4:
> > > 2533274900766535;3:
> > > > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > > > 2533274900766535;1:
> > > > > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
> > > >
> > > > Unfortunately that was one of the promotions that there wasn’t much clarity on. They sold/redeemed for different time slots…i redeemed all 5 hour time slots. Really hoping that doesnt mean my timer runs for 5 hours regardless whether im playing or not.
> > >
> > > I have about 120 total hours redeemable I’m not redeeming it till i get a straight answer tbh
> >
> > I think the max redeemable is capped at 60 hours per the terms and conditions. Might want to check on that on the monster website. Lazy link
>
> Thats the not the point… Your right it is 60 hours but that’s not what I asked

:joy: people like you aren’t worth even trying to help out…kick 🪨’s.

> 2533274900766535;1:
> Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you

As with most games that have 2XP tokens you choose when to activate them.

There are no details on wether this works on in game time or works how it does in Modern Warfare where even time in the lobby counts.

I imagine that this either get explained when the multilayer details are revealed or the community will ask questions based of off that topic with #Ask343 online.

I redeemed my full 60 hours already. They’re tokens that you will more than likely need to manually activate.

> 2533274809988140;6:
> > 2533274900766535;5:
> > > 2533274809988140;4:
> > > > 2533274900766535;3:
> > > > > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > > > > 2533274900766535;1:
> > > > > > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
> > > > >
> > > > > Unfortunately that was one of the promotions that there wasn’t much clarity on. They sold/redeemed for different time slots…i redeemed all 5 hour time slots. Really hoping that doesnt mean my timer runs for 5 hours regardless whether im playing or not.
> > > >
> > > > I have about 120 total hours redeemable I’m not redeeming it till i get a straight answer tbh
> > >
> > > I think the max redeemable is capped at 60 hours per the terms and conditions. Might want to check on that on the monster website. Lazy link
> >
> > Thats the not the point… Your right it is 60 hours but that’s not what I asked
>
> :joy: people like you aren’t worth even trying to help out…kick 🪨’s.

Kick me then if thats the way you feel Im stating facts

Since your so out of touch let’s get you in touch shall we.

When someone asks a question you simply have two options
Either you’re able to answer the question for the individual
Or you simply can’t - you don’t know or can’t answer the question

See how simple that is how hard is it to say I don’t know, guess it’s pretty hard

Not give some half yoink ss response or beat around the bush

> 2533274900766535;8:
> > 2533274809988140;6:
> > > 2533274900766535;5:
> > > > 2533274809988140;4:
> > > > > 2533274900766535;3:
> > > > > > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > > > > > 2533274900766535;1:
> > > > > > > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Unfortunately that was one of the promotions that there wasn’t much clarity on. They sold/redeemed for different time slots…i redeemed all 5 hour time slots. Really hoping that doesnt mean my timer runs for 5 hours regardless whether im playing or not.
> > > > >
> > > > > I have about 120 total hours redeemable I’m not redeeming it till i get a straight answer tbh
> > > >
> > > > I think the max redeemable is capped at 60 hours per the terms and conditions. Might want to check on that on the monster website. Lazy link
> > >
> > > Thats the not the point… Your right it is 60 hours but that’s not what I asked
> >
> > :joy: people like you aren’t worth even trying to help out…kick 🪨’s.
>
> Kick me then if thats the way you feel Im stating facts
>
> Since your so out of touch let’s get you in touch shall we.
>
> When someone asks a question you simply have two options
> Either you’re able to answer the question for the individual
> Or you simply can’t - you don’t know or can’t answer the question
>
> See how simple that is how hard is it to say I don’t know, guess it’s pretty hard
>
> Not give some half yoink ss response or beat around the bush

…and you got the response in the first reply…no one knows the answer because of how the promotion was handled. Passed on as much info as possible to you in order to better inform you. I forgot…was it me or you who came to a forum asking questions because YOU didn’t know? No one was beating around the bush or giving you a partial response. Telling someone to kick rocks as opposed to kicking them are two different things as well.

Don’t try educating people if you’re the one with original problem…people like you are the reason these forums are toxic. Immediately get abrasive and act like everyone else is stupid when in fact, you’re the one who was uneducated on the matter at hand and then when people offer their advice/answer you act like a :clown_face: because it’s not the response or answer you wanted/expected.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274809988140;9:
> > 2533274900766535;8:
> > > 2533274809988140;6:
> > > > 2533274900766535;5:
> > > > > 2533274809988140;4:
> > > > > > 2533274900766535;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > > > > > > 2533274900766535;1:
> > > > > > > > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Unfortunately that was one of the promotions that there wasn’t much clarity on. They sold/redeemed for different time slots…i redeemed all 5 hour time slots. Really hoping that doesnt mean my timer runs for 5 hours regardless whether im playing or not.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I have about 120 total hours redeemable I’m not redeeming it till i get a straight answer tbh
> > > > >
> > > > > I think the max redeemable is capped at 60 hours per the terms and conditions. Might want to check on that on the monster website. Lazy link
> > > >
> > > > Thats the not the point… Your right it is 60 hours but that’s not what I asked
> > >
> > > :joy: people like you aren’t worth even trying to help out…kick 🪨’s.
> >
> > Kick me then if thats the way you feel Im stating facts
> >
> > Since your so out of touch let’s get you in touch shall we.
> >
> > When someone asks a question you simply have two options
> > Either you’re able to answer the question for the individual
> > Or you simply can’t - you don’t know or can’t answer the question
> >
> > See how simple that is how hard is it to say I don’t know, guess it’s pretty hard
> >
> > Not give some half yoink ss response or beat around the bush
>
> …and you got the response in the first reply…no one knows the answer because of how the promotion was handled. Passed on as much info as possible to you in order to better inform you. I forgot…was it me or you who came to a forum asking questions because YOU didn’t know? No one was beating around the bush or giving you a partial response. Telling someone to kick rocks as opposed to kicking them are two different things as well.
>
> Don’t try educating people if you’re the one with original problem…people like you are the reason these forums are toxic. Immediately get abrasive and act like everyone else is stupid when in fact, you’re the one who was uneducated on the matter at hand and then when people offer their advice/answer you act like a :clown_face: because it’s not the response or answer you wanted/expected.

> 2533274900766535;1:

I dont think there is an expiration date for the codes. I honestly think it’ll be like past halos that if you do redeemed them they won’t count until you play and the time you have is deducted only when your in a match. If you havnt input them into the monster sight then you have till the 28th of Feb. But I’m sure you know that. Right now is best to just check the emails you got.

> 2533274900766535;10:
> > 2533274809988140;9:
> > > 2533274900766535;8:
> > > > 2533274809988140;6:
> > > > > 2533274900766535;5:
> > > > > > 2533274809988140;4:
> > > > > > > 2533274900766535;3:
> > > > > > > > 2533274809988140;2:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274900766535;1:
> > > > > > > > > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Unfortunately that was one of the promotions that there wasn’t much clarity on. They sold/redeemed for different time slots…i redeemed all 5 hour time slots. Really hoping that doesnt mean my timer runs for 5 hours regardless whether im playing or not.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I have about 120 total hours redeemable I’m not redeeming it till i get a straight answer tbh
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I think the max redeemable is capped at 60 hours per the terms and conditions. Might want to check on that on the monster website. Lazy link
> > > > >
> > > > > Thats the not the point… Your right it is 60 hours but that’s not what I asked
> > > >
> > > > :joy: people like you aren’t worth even trying to help out…kick 🪨’s.
> > >
> > > Kick me then if thats the way you feel Im stating facts
> > >
> > > Since your so out of touch let’s get you in touch shall we.
> > >
> > > When someone asks a question you simply have two options
> > > Either you’re able to answer the question for the individual
> > > Or you simply can’t - you don’t know or can’t answer the question
> > >
> > > See how simple that is how hard is it to say I don’t know, guess it’s pretty hard
> > >
> > > Not give some half yoink ss response or beat around the bush
> >
> > …and you got the response in the first reply…no one knows the answer because of how the promotion was handled. Passed on as much info as possible to you in order to better inform you. I forgot…was it me or you who came to a forum asking questions because YOU didn’t know? No one was beating around the bush or giving you a partial response. Telling someone to kick rocks as opposed to kicking them are two different things as well.
> >
> > Don’t try educating people if you’re the one with original problem…people like you are the reason these forums are toxic. Immediately get abrasive and act like everyone else is stupid when in fact, you’re the one who was uneducated on the matter at hand and then when people offer their advice/answer you act like a :clown_face: because it’s not the response or answer you wanted/expected.
>
> Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it sunshine

You going to be an a-hole to the last post that didn’t answer your question too or just me because that’s what children do when they can’t formulate a logical statement?

> 2533274916208325;11:
> > 2533274900766535;1:
> > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
>
> I dont think there is an expiration date for the codes. I honestly think it’ll be like past halos that if you do redeemed them they won’t count until you play and the time you have is deducted only when your in a match. If you havnt input them into the monster sight then you have till the 28th of Feb. But I’m sure you know that. Right now is best to just check the emails you got.

So the timer stops if you’re in a lobby or decide to shut down for the day? I can’t remember the last time or redeemed XP for a Halo game.

> 2533274809988140;13:
> > 2533274916208325;11:
> > > 2533274900766535;1:
> > > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
> >
> > I dont think there is an expiration date for the codes. I honestly think it’ll be like past halos that if you do redeemed them they won’t count until you play and the time you have is deducted only when your in a match. If you havnt input them into the monster sight then you have till the 28th of Feb. But I’m sure you know that. Right now is best to just check the emails you got.
>
> So the timer stops if you’re in a lobby or decide to shut down for the day? I can’t remember the last time or redeemed XP for a Halo game.

Halo 4 did that

> 2533274916208325;14:
> > 2533274809988140;13:
> > > 2533274916208325;11:
> > > > 2533274900766535;1:
> > > > Howdy got a question I have multiple double XP codes for infinite yet to be redeemed on waypoint my question is does anyone know when the codes have to be redeemed here on waypoint also does anyone know how is the double xp gonna work? I ask this cause I don’t want to go and redeem a bunch of codes and not be able to choose when I get the double xp time period since I work four days a week and only have three days off so I don’t want the codes to go to waste and have the effect active when I cant play. Thank you
> > >
> > > I dont think there is an expiration date for the codes. I honestly think it’ll be like past halos that if you do redeemed them they won’t count until you play and the time you have is deducted only when your in a match. If you havnt input them into the monster sight then you have till the 28th of Feb. But I’m sure you know that. Right now is best to just check the emails you got.
> >
> > So the timer stops if you’re in a lobby or decide to shut down for the day? I can’t remember the last time or redeemed XP for a Halo game.
>
> Halo 4 did that

That gives me a lot of hope…even more so that it was during the current 343i era Halo.