Double XP boosts need to change

Every time I use a token I get constant server errors and failed to connect notifications. It’s to the point where I think you folks over at 343 intentionally throttle players with active boosts to ensure we don’t level our battle passes too effectively.

I lose at minimum 10 minutes off my boosts every time I’ve used one the last two weeks, today I lost 15 minutes off one. They should not countdown unless in-game!

Kind of lame when I’ve essentially spent money on these tokens.

3 Likes

Don’t disagree. The XP boost should be for a number of matches, not for the time duration.

1 Like

Not going to happen because 343 wants you to keep dropping in $$$ in their piggy bank.

1 Like

I just had this exact problem. No boost, everything is fine. Use a boost and I’m getting issues and losing tons of time. Unacceptable.

1 Like

No - it should just only count in game time. Every match has a timer anway.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t mind that either. Anything is better than the current system.

1 Like

Yes I got the same. Very sad, and frustrating. Fix this as soon as possible. This is just a ripp off.

Same thing happened to me. Played a few matches and was working fine, then I turned on my double XP and I couldn’t join any playlist. Had to dashboard out and restart just to get a game.

This same battlepass is going to be here until March. I’m going to have it unlocked long before then without using any boosts.

I feel for you for wasting them but, what’s the rush? The battlepass content is incredibly dull anyway.