DOUBLE TEAM!

PLEASE POST ON HERE IF YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK TEAM DOUBLES ASAP!!! I HEARD THEY WERE BUT NO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION I SAW ON WHEN. I REALLY HOPE THEY DO SOON THAT IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE GAMETYPE… DO U AGREE? THOUGHTS?

I will only play Halo 4 again if they implement a solid Double Team playlist.

Until then, I’ll stick to Reach.

I too think Team Doubles is needed. I`m already loosing interest in halo 4. No competitive feeling to any of the game types but FFA. Please Bring it back. And make it ranked :slight_smile:

Hidden CSR is being put into effect in a few weeks, and I did hear something about doubles because thats my second favorite playlist. I imagine it will be implemented sooner or later. In fact its pretty much guranteed.

I want it but don’t use all caps in you’re title and post, it makes you look like an idiot.

Great News!

bs angel confirmed we will be getting Double Team in the not so distant future. It will be one of the rotational happy hoppers. That means we will probably see Doubles in the coming weeks. Once we had a week of doubles it will be replaced by another ultra competitive gametype like fiesta or hog racing. Then maybe in another 2 months we might be fortunate enough to see Double Team again. Great news indeed!

Hope I answered your question with this exciting news.