Double RP weekends?

The title pretty much explains itself but should there be a double RP weekend? We have double XP so it would feel right to have double RP aswell.

Honestly, I know some people want this, but don’t think it’s really necessary. It doesn’t take long at at all to get 100,000 REQ points, especially with boosts which seem to be very easy to get.

XP is better because the more XP you get, the quicker you level up. The quicker you level up the more REQ packs you get from leveling up. So really, XP is giving you REQ packs too :slight_smile:

I would stick to just double XP.

Idk. I would like it but it would be kind of OP. For example, if we have mythic wzff, we would get 10,000 RP or more for a 20 minutes game. It’s useful and the game is old by now so I don’t see why not

Not sure we need it to be fair. I have so many REQ’s, well it’s got to a point to where I’m tired of reselling junk for packs because I can easily get another gold pack within about 2 matches. I’d rather they just bring more double exp weekends for all playlists…it be nicer if they did a Xmas holiday double exp week instead of weekend so players could try to get as far as possible in 7 days.

Doubt 343 would give us a weekend with double RP

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

maybe

> 2533274815533909;2:
> Honestly, I know some people want this, but don’t think it’s really necessary. It doesn’t take long at at all to get 100,000 REQ points, especially with boosts which seem to be very easy to get.

It’s just as necessary as double XP weekends, though. For me, it’s not about getting 100,000 req points. It’s about maintaining a steady supply of vehicles to use in WZFF. Even though I unlocked everything from packs long ago, I still find myself wishing I had more RP boosts (I run out of those quickly, too) so I can get more packs to obtain more Ghosts and Wasps.

I realize most people who want double RP are probably those who have yet to finish their grind and want to get more permanent unlocks, and most people who want double XP are those who have unlocked everything and want to get rank 152, but I don’t fit into either of those categories. Even when I sell weapons as I get them from packs, not running out of Ghosts is a struggle for me.

So the reason I’d like double RP weekends is essentially because weapons are useless in WZFF compared to vehicles, and yet for some reason, weapons drop from gold packs a lot more than vehicles do. But it’s a moot point since 343 will never give us a double RP weekend anyway, because microtransactions…I’d be just as happy if they made it so req stations refilled all weapon ammo in WZFF (not regular Warzone, just firefight). That would solve a lot of problems. But I digress.

> 2533274815533909;2:
> XP is better because the more XP you get, the quicker you level up. The quicker you level up the more REQ packs you get from leveling up. So really, XP is giving you REQ packs too :slight_smile:

Those packs you get from ranking up are nice but not very significant in the long run, unfortunately :grimacing:

From a business perspective, 343 generates alot of income from people buying REQ Packs, and using that income to fund tournaments like HWC. So by having a Double RP weekend, this would result in a loss of income for 343. I totally understand why they would never have a Double RP Weekend.

That would be nice but now a lot of people are focused on ranking up.