Double Req Pack Weekends

So this Is more of a suggestion that we have double req weekends like we had double exp weekends in halo 3… Give us double the req points or double the req packs when we buy them… Might be a good idea just saying…

Thats what got COD so many players on the weekends.

well hit that like button and hopefully they listen to us then…

I don’t see why not but No Permanent unlocks for these packs

I agree with the perm unlocks

I say if that’s the case, just give us a common req pack after every match of war zone or something.

I’d be happy with a Req point boost (Double Req points would be awesome lol!)

Here’s an easy way to see if your suggestion will ever be implemented, as follows:

Does this idea reduce the amount of money 343/Microsoft will bring in regardless of how much it will please us, the players?

If no, “that’s a possibility for the future, but right now we’re focusing on making the game more appealing to tryhards.”

If yes, “<dead silence>” - In other words, that will never happen.

well I sure hope they implement simple ideas like this to keep the players they have already. This ideas simple and makes people wanna play more on weekends. I sure hope they take this idea and runs with it. Cant always be about money for req packs and maybe they should give something back to us.

Yessss.

That would be REALLY nice

I think it would be great. It would increase the player populations during weekends a bit as well, which is nice.

Im just trying to find anything to keep people interested in playing and especially warzone… I know most of my friends play arena but I love warzone. It would be nice if a 343 or some kinda member would see our ideas and implement them…

Im not bumping this idea but I don’t want it to get lost either in the forums. Id like people to comment on this and see if we can get this into halo 5. I think we ve paid enough money and would like something in return.

> 2533274874554525;8:
> Here’s an easy way to see if your suggestion will ever be implemented, as follows:
>
> Does this idea reduce the amount of money 343/Microsoft will bring in regardless of how much it will please us, the players?
>
> If no, “that’s a possibility for the future, but right now we’re focusing on making the game more appealing to tryhards.”
>
> If yes, “<dead silence>” - In other words, that will never happen.

but see even though the smart ppl wont buy reqs, using anything to bring more players interested provides the chance to earn more money. why keep hoping for the same guys to spend money, more players, more money really. give away some free stuff and youll receive more in a game that is set up like this where you can buy reqs. pretty simple actually.

> 2533274881086487;15:
> > 2533274874554525;8:
> > Here’s an easy way to see if your suggestion will ever be implemented, as follows:
> >
> > Does this idea reduce the amount of money 343/Microsoft will bring in regardless of how much it will please us, the players?
> >
> > If no, “that’s a possibility for the future, but right now we’re focusing on making the game more appealing to tryhards.”
> >
> > If yes, “<dead silence>” - In other words, that will never happen.
>
>
> but see even though the smart ppl wont buy reqs, using anything to bring more players interested provides the chance to earn more money. why keep hoping for the same guys to spend money, more players, more money really. give away some free stuff and youll receive more in a game that is set up like this where you can buy reqs. pretty simple actually.

almost sounds like common sense lmao

Yeah, double req points would be amazing.

Well they do double xp weekends on the weekend playlists. That’s what Halo 3 did with grifball, but it also didn’t have req points either. They will probably never do this because the amount of people that want to hit SR152, myself included, would rather have double xp than double req. They could alternate weekends though. One week double req, next double xp.

First of all, nobody really cares about XP. If you play Warzone or Arena, you’d rather have RP. Second, 343 will never do this since they would see it as loosing money (even though I could see it keeping player’s interest better and result in more money to them).

> 2533274866989456;19:
> First of all, nobody really cares about XP. If you play Warzone or Arena, you’d rather have RP. Second, 343 will never do this since they would see it as loosing money (even though I could see it keeping player’s interest better and result in more money to them).

Not true. Warzone gives triple the xp as arena does so yes people play that to level up as well as get req points. I grind both, but I doubt it’s just a money thing. Could be, and would make sense, but I am in the SR80s at the moment, and it takes me lIke 70,000 xp a level or so, but only 10,000 per gold pack. The level up to req pack ratio is insane, so the weekend double xp playlist helps in that regard.