Double grenade throw glitch

Rarely happens but sometimes when I throw a grenade it throws 2 at once instead of just the 1. If you guys could fix this please asap. Oh also when the server boots me and I have a legendary boost active, please don’t take that away from me as it is not my fault that the server kicks me and those boosts are very rare. thannnks

Which legendary boost?

> 2535419598744599;1:
> Rarely happens but sometimes when I throw a grenade it throws 2 at once instead of just the 1. If you guys could fix this please asap. Oh also when the server boots me and I have a legendary boost active, please don’t take that away from me as it is not my fault that the server kicks me and those boosts are very rare. thannnks

The problem with losing a boost due to a disconnect is that the server isn’t built to distinguish between that and a quit
Even if it was, people could just game the system by unplugging their modem/router. Unfortunately for the second part, its one of those things where you gotta shrug it off and say “-Yoink- happens”. I know it sucks, but it has happened to most of us at one point or another during our gaming careers, and there is no real way to address it.
As far as the first part, I have yet to hear about a bug like that.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> Which legendary boost?

Warzone RP legendary boost

Loled at your gamertag. I’ve never seen that glitch before. Seems odd.

> 2535437652903765;5:
> Loled at your gamertag. I’ve never seen that glitch before. Seems odd.

Lol ;P. Yeah it barely happens, I think it has to do with lag spikes right when you toss a nade.

> 2535419598744599;6:
> > 2535437652903765;5:
> > Loled at your gamertag. I’ve never seen that glitch before. Seems odd.
>
>
> Lol ;P. Yeah it barely happens, I think it has to do with lag spikes right when you toss a nade.

Probably. 343’s servers kinda suck.

> 2535419598744599;4:
> > 2533274875982754;2:
> > Which legendary boost?
>
>
> Warzone RP legendary boost

Yeah that’s frustrating. Most of us have lost boosts with no renumeration.

It happens when you quit the build When the game is still loading and you can’t back out