Double EXP Weekends?

Quick question… How do I know when there is a double EXP playlist up?

Does it say it in the description or is that what that gold star next to the playlist means? And how often does this happen?

> 2533274850995655;1:
> Quick question… How do I know when there is a double EXP playlist up?
>
> Does it say it in the description or is that what that gold star next to the playlist means? And how often does this happen?

Double XP doesn’t happen to often. The gold star next to playlist means it pays out more xp and rp but they never officially say by how much. Now occasionally it is double XP. They usually announce it on Twitter or even in the message of the day in H5.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> > 2533274850995655;1:
> > Quick question… How do I know when there is a double EXP playlist up?
> >
> > Does it say it in the description or is that what that gold star next to the playlist means? And how often does this happen?
>
> Double XP doesn’t happen to often. The gold star next to playlist means it pays out more xp and rp but they never officially say by how much. Now occasionally it is double XP. They usually announce it on Twitter or even in the message of the day in H5.

The featured playlists, notated by the gold star, spit out double XP. Every so often they have the entire game as double XP, but they consistently have playlists that will spit it out. For now, that’s Ranked BTB and Promothean Slayer.