DOUBLE EXP WEEKENDS IN HALO 4? YES OR NO?

hey,i would love to have Double EXP weekends back in Halo 4,cause it was always fun to wait for the weekend and i was always really happy when it was out then,i felt like a 5 year old who got candy or something,i dont care if credits or EXP just(i would prefer EXP of course)

what about you?

hell yes

Double XP weekends were great. They changed up the formula for the weekend and kept it fresh and fun. Also, by having them they could try new gametypes and those gametypes weren’t permanent (which causes too much of a separation in population, like in Reach).

that would be cool yea it would work either way xp or credits

sounds awesome to me… I only play on weekends cause of school and I think it would increase the population as well on weekends which sounds pretty fun to me…

Heck no. I’d rather the gametypes that double weekends had as full playlists like they are in Reach. I don’t want to wait every couple months to play living dead. If they do double weekends again then they need to be something very unique. Not gametypes that should be made default playlists.

Yes. Double EXP weekend sounds like a party.

Special events are just the thing Reach is missing. The super jackpots sorta suck. It’s nice to know that you’re going to be getting more cR or XP every game. Not just luckily in obvious suffering playlists. Special weekend playlists are always nice too.

I miss double EXP weekend. DOUBLE EXP MAPTACULAR IS THE GREATEST THING EVER.

100 percent yes double exp weekends were amazing

Yes.

i miss double Xp weekends , i was so fun to just come home on friday night and see that the double exp is the there and hit some Dino’s in griffball :smiley:

Yes! Bring it back.

> Heck no. I’d rather the gametypes that double weekends had as full playlists like they are in Reach. I don’t want to wait every couple months to play living dead. If they do double weekends again then they need to be something very unique. Not gametypes that should be made default playlists.

but the point is,if you are able to play living dead every day like in reach you get bored after 2 or 3 months,in halo 3 you played it 3 days and then you had to wait 3 or 4 weeks to play it again and thats what made it much more fun to play and you were much more excited,i remember sitting infront of my xbox waiting till the clock shows 00 so i can finally play living dead or fiesta again

and it als pushed the amount of players on weekends

Yes, double exp weekends were always fun and kept the game fresh longer. If they came back I propose that Living Dead and Grifball should be dropped back to double exp. They’re special gametypes and should be treated as such.

Don’t care about the exp or credits.

But having weekend specific playlist was awesome from mythic brawl to griffball

> Heck no. I’d rather the gametypes that double weekends had as full playlists like they are in Reach. I don’t want to wait every couple months to play living dead. If they do double weekends again then they need to be something very unique. Not gametypes that should be made default playlists.

Double-Exp weekends were awesome, it made the gametypes selected, special. If people want to play Living Dead more frequently in Halo 4, put it in a Social FFA playlist (eg Rumble Pit), and Grifball can be in Action Sack.

They were a feature that drew people into the game, and had gametypes where even the best players got a beating from noobs running around with Gravity Hammers (in terms of Grifball).
:smiley:

I don’t see why not.

I’m just hoping they will come up with more insane gametypes and maps to go with these weekends, and not just the mandatory (and lame) Griffball crap.

Also: if Cr is being brought back (in whatever form), they should just do Bonus Cr weekends. Same idea, just different “cash” to win.

Yes to double exp weekends.

Oh my god, yes! I loved that in the good old Halo 3 days! It made the game so much fun! I loved plopin’ down on the couch and getting a few of my buddies together and ranking up in a good fast hurry! I always looked forward to my Xbox Magazine coming in the mail and me checking out the calendar… too bad they don’t have it anymore…