Double cR Weekends or Super Jackpot Weekends?

Which one do you want 343i to do for H:Reach?

I enjoy jackpot weekends but in retrospect you probably get more in double credit weekends.

> I enjoy jackpot weekends but in retrospect you probably get more in double credit weekends.

I tend to agree with this.

i’d rather have double cR because people tend to lag out of games which disqualifies them for The Super Jackpot.

Double credit. I’d rather be guaranteed to get a certain bonus rather than have a chance at a jackpot that sometimes comes after 2 games and sometimes doesn’t come after playing 30.

Double Cr as you could easily max 7k+ in some playlists but they would have to raise the daily limit for it to be effective

Stick with jackpots. Right now the only action necessary to qualify for jackpots is to play the game. However, if it were a double credit situation then people would cater to a specific playstyle that nets them the most credits. By default this would of course be a lone wolf type of playstyle where players would be playing mostly for kills and compete against there own teammates for kills. While there are people that already do this. I don’t think that it is a good idea to encourage their type of self centered gameplay. With this in mind it would be okay if it was applied only to ffa playlists but kept seperate from all team based playlists. It is a reasonable compromise that allows the best of both worlds.

> Stick with jackpots. Right now the only action necessary to qualify for jackpots is to play the game. However, if it were a double credit situation then people would cater to a specific playstyle that nets them the most credits. By default this would of course be a lone wolf type of playstyle where players would be playing mostly for kills and compete against there own teammates for kills. While there are people that already do this. I don’t think that it is a good idea to encourage their type of self centered gameplay. With this in mind it would be okay if it was applied only to ffa playlists but kept seperate from all team based playlists. It is a reasonable compromise that allows the best of both worlds.

unless the double EXP only applies to the winning team this would remove the problem of FFA players and AFK players

> > Stick with jackpots. Right now the only action necessary to qualify for jackpots is to play the game. However, if it were a double credit situation then people would cater to a specific playstyle that nets them the most credits. By default this would of course be a lone wolf type of playstyle where players would be playing mostly for kills and compete against there own teammates for kills. While there are people that already do this. I don’t think that it is a good idea to encourage their type of self centered gameplay. With this in mind it would be okay if it was applied only to ffa playlists but kept seperate from all team based playlists. It is a reasonable compromise that allows the best of both worlds.
>
> unless the double EXP only applies to the winning team this would remove the problem of FFA players and AFK players

In that case then i would definitely be on board with double cR weekend.

Neither. There’s no need to water down the top ranks. Stop asking for handouts and earn your rank and armory items for once.

> Neither. There’s no need to water down the top ranks. Stop asking for handouts and earn your rank and armory items for once.

In a game where earning stuff is the amount of time you put into it then its pretty hard to water down the top ranks. Especially if you consider just how much cR it takes to get their. Global ranks are hardly competitive and cR weekends in whatever form are more or less just a way to give incentive for playing Reach over the weekend as well as reward those that stick with it.