Double Brute in 2v2=RAGE QUIT

I was playing some 2’s earlier today and my friend and I went double brute and the minute we destroyed one of there warehouses/supply pads, they seemed to quit… This happened to use about 5 times in a row, then we got into a lobby with kids that tried to beat us, well we rushed and wrecked and ended the game in about 9 minutes. Then it happened again, another rage quitting team. We were thinking we were all high and mighty that we were making kids rage quit and getting hate mail. Well none of those games had and arby player. Well the next match had an arby and it raged down all the brutes, the other player was forge, he got power turret, and then we just got dominated. Again, I can never beat a good arby. I hate that leader so much… But other than that one lost, we made so many kids quit. lol, would any of you guys quit?

No, that is very easily stopped.

my buddy and I would take on those brutes no problem. I play as the brute and would have the same number of brutes as one of you guys, while my anders team mate would counter appropriately and It would be hard to beat us at an early rush…

Everytime i face an arby, i get up a hall before citadel and pump grunts in with my brutes which is what some high level members on here suggested and it works perfectly especially when my friend has a -Yoink- ton of hogs that he’s microing

I might have to try that, if arby, go grunts? and anders with warthogs? that sounds like a pretty good setup…

Thats why we went on like a 10 win streak and all we were facing was generals… YEPP, soooo easy to stop.

General means nothing. Scrim me if you want and I will go on a 10 win streak on you :wink:

Wanna do 2v2? Or 1v1? I’ll let you know straight up that you WILL lose in 2v2, but you might beat me in 1v1 beings that I am a team player and I don’t usually do 1v1, I only have a 27 true skill in 1v1, and if I played 2v2 more often and my team mate would bring it down, I would have a 30 in 2v2, but my friend always seems to play with one of his other friends(who sucks at halowars) and they always lose so his true skill brings down mine in the search. But if we did a 2v2, then I would bring in my other friend. He was ranked 3 in the world on 3v3’s and 20 in the world for 2v2’s before the leader boards got reset. But anyway’s, If you wanna play me, whether it be 1v1, 2v2, or even 3v3, then give me your gamer tag and I will be on friday and send you an invite, you can pick the game mode :slight_smile:

I dawn of war i what is yours?

> Wanna do 2v2? Or 1v1? I’ll let you know straight up that you WILL lose in 2v2, but you might beat me in 1v1 beings that I am a team player and I don’t usually do 1v1, I only have a 27 true skill in 1v1, and if I played 2v2 more often and my team mate would bring it down, I would have a 30 in 2v2, but my friend always seems to play with one of his other friends(who sucks at halowars) and they always lose so his true skill brings down mine in the search. But if we did a 2v2, then I would bring in my other friend. He was ranked 3 in the world on 3v3’s and 20 in the world for 2v2’s before the leader boards got reset. But anyway’s, If you wanna play me, whether it be 1v1, 2v2, or even 3v3, then give me your gamer tag and I will be on friday and send you an invite, you can pick the game mode :slight_smile:

ill 2v2 you with the easy AI

> > Wanna do 2v2? Or 1v1? I’ll let you know straight up that you WILL lose in 2v2, but you might beat me in 1v1 beings that I am a team player and I don’t usually do 1v1, I only have a 27 true skill in 1v1, and if I played 2v2 more often and my team mate would bring it down, I would have a 30 in 2v2, but my friend always seems to play with one of his other friends(who sucks at halowars) and they always lose so his true skill brings down mine in the search. But if we did a 2v2, then I would bring in my other friend. He was ranked 3 in the world on 3v3’s and 20 in the world for 2v2’s before the leader boards got reset. But anyway’s, If you wanna play me, whether it be 1v1, 2v2, or even 3v3, then give me your gamer tag and I will be on friday and send you an invite, you can pick the game mode :slight_smile:
>
> ill 2v2 you with the easy AI

^Sad but probably true

Also I’d like to correct this thread Double Prophet = rage quit. Seriously me and a freind (Both generals not that that means much these days) played double Prophy in 2’s and had a 15 win streak, we didn’t even have to actually play half of them as they just resigned instantly for some reason (This was last year mind not sure how the curent populace would respond. I mean it’s not like the prophet is that hard to beat even.)

everyone can get winstreaks against terrible people

I rather lose 5 out of 20 games and play against good people
than beat bad kids 50 games in a row.

its not a measure to show how good you are or how good your combo is.
get into the high trueskills and get winstreaks against good people ;0

Forge is bad combo…
Anders or cutter is good

> Forge is bad combo…

Forge played “correctly” wont be a bad combo. Most people cant though.

> Wanna do 2v2? Or 1v1? I’ll let you know straight up that you WILL lose in 2v2, but you might beat me in 1v1 beings that I am a team player and I don’t usually do 1v1, I only have a 27 true skill in 1v1, and if I played 2v2 more often and my team mate would bring it down, I would have a 30 in 2v2, but my friend always seems to play with one of his other friends(who sucks at halowars) and they always lose so his true skill brings down mine in the search. But if we did a 2v2, then I would bring in my other friend. He was ranked 3 in the world on 3v3’s and 20 in the world for 2v2’s before the leader boards got reset. But anyway’s, If you wanna play me, whether it be 1v1, 2v2, or even 3v3, then give me your gamer tag and I will be on friday and send you an invite, you can pick the game mode :slight_smile:

I’ll play you in Teams. Can I get an estimate on how negative I’m going to be after this?

> > Wanna do 2v2? Or 1v1? I’ll let you know straight up that you WILL lose in 2v2, but you might beat me in 1v1 beings that I am a team player and I don’t usually do 1v1, I only have a 27 true skill in 1v1, and if I played 2v2 more often and my team mate would bring it down, I would have a 30 in 2v2, but my friend always seems to play with one of his other friends(who sucks at halowars) and they always lose so his true skill brings down mine in the search. But if we did a 2v2, then I would bring in my other friend. He was ranked 3 in the world on 3v3’s and 20 in the world for 2v2’s before the leader boards got reset. But anyway’s, If you wanna play me, whether it be 1v1, 2v2, or even 3v3, then give me your gamer tag and I will be on friday and send you an invite, you can pick the game mode :slight_smile:
>
> I’ll play you in Teams. Can I get an estimate on how negative I’m going to be after this?

No, I don’t give quotes, lol, I love how your commenting on my lazy frog posts and this. I have a question for you, do you have a life? Also, if you wanna play me in teams, 3v3= me, TPZxSniipezz, and The Green Goosh. The Green Goosh said you have never been able to beat him. Soooo ya, and I don’t give estimates to smart -Yoink- -Yoinks!- like you. Go get a girlfriend, your mom doesn’t count.

> > > Wanna do 2v2? Or 1v1? I’ll let you know straight up that you WILL lose in 2v2, but you might beat me in 1v1 beings that I am a team player and I don’t usually do 1v1, I only have a 27 true skill in 1v1, and if I played 2v2 more often and my team mate would bring it down, I would have a 30 in 2v2, but my friend always seems to play with one of his other friends(who sucks at halowars) and they always lose so his true skill brings down mine in the search. But if we did a 2v2, then I would bring in my other friend. He was ranked 3 in the world on 3v3’s and 20 in the world for 2v2’s before the leader boards got reset. But anyway’s, If you wanna play me, whether it be 1v1, 2v2, or even 3v3, then give me your gamer tag and I will be on friday and send you an invite, you can pick the game mode :slight_smile:
> >
> > I’ll play you in Teams. Can I get an estimate on how negative I’m going to be after this?
>
> No, I don’t give quotes, lol, I love how your commenting on my lazy frog posts and this. I have a question for you, do you have a life? Also, if you wanna play me in teams, 3v3= me, TPZxSniipezz, and The Green Goosh. The Green Goosh said you have never been able to beat him. Soooo ya, and I don’t give estimates to smart -Yoink!- -Yoinks!- like you. Go get a girlfriend, your mom doesn’t count.

You act like your one of the best…
http://halowars.com/stats/StatsPlayer.aspx?id=8EA6045C9EB93B6E22DB6038515D580EC80DB23731F2893407D66FD4CDF9AD69&mode=
that sure show it.

I’m loving this thread lol. Is this skillzz guy new? Haven’t been around in a while…

> > > > Wanna do 2v2? Or 1v1? I’ll let you know straight up that you WILL lose in 2v2, but you might beat me in 1v1 beings that I am a team player and I don’t usually do 1v1, I only have a 27 true skill in 1v1, and if I played 2v2 more often and my team mate would bring it down, I would have a 30 in 2v2, but my friend always seems to play with one of his other friends(who sucks at halowars) and they always lose so his true skill brings down mine in the search. But if we did a 2v2, then I would bring in my other friend. He was ranked 3 in the world on 3v3’s and 20 in the world for 2v2’s before the leader boards got reset. But anyway’s, If you wanna play me, whether it be 1v1, 2v2, or even 3v3, then give me your gamer tag and I will be on friday and send you an invite, you can pick the game mode :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > I’ll play you in Teams. Can I get an estimate on how negative I’m going to be after this?
> >
> > No, I don’t give quotes, lol, I love how your commenting on my lazy frog posts and this. I have a question for you, do you have a life? Also, if you wanna play me in teams, 3v3= me, TPZxSniipezz, and The Green Goosh. The Green Goosh said you have never been able to beat him. Soooo ya, and I don’t give estimates to smart -Yoink!- -Yoinks!- like you. Go get a girlfriend, your mom doesn’t count.
>
> You act like your one of the best…
> Halo - Official Site (en)
> that sure show it.

Tell me, when did I say or act like I was “One of the Best.” I didn’t, exactly, so -Yoink- off. I have a 27 true skill for one reason, I can’t rush an arby and win. I have played nothing but arbiters for the passed 5 games. I always lose. By the way, how did you find my true skill? I know you can find it on halowars.com, but you have to type in the original gamertag to see the person. I’m confused.

> I’m loving this thread lol. Is this skillzz guy new? Haven’t been around in a while…

I got the game in like october last year, i’m not a pro, but i’m ok…

True skill and skill level and two totally different things…