Don't you just hate the kids that TEAMKILL?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Like seriously kids, stop being salty you lost the race for the sniper, stupid. If you do that, you need to jump off a bridge mk?

> 2533274871642811;1:
> Like seriously kids, stop being salty you lost the race for the sniper, stupid. If you do that, you need to jump off a bridge mk?

I hate when people teamkill, it only negatively impacts the game.

Yep, pretty annoying.

Happens all the time in BTB.

TKing is the absolute worst in Breakout. You NEED all the manpower in order to win a match in Breakout!

Yeah… nothing worse than a teammate stepping directly in front of me in wz while I’m charging up a railgun shot.

Aside from that, i really can’t relate.

I got team killed on Breakout when we launched out of the cannons. I only touch the ground for like a half of a second then got ground pounded. I even also the enemy on the other team kill his own team who almost captured the flag and then we killed and won the match.

> 2533274871642811;1:
> Like seriously kids, stop being salty you lost the race for the sniper, stupid.

This says it all. You sound like such an awesome teammate, I wonder why people kill you, lol!

Perhaps you should stop viewing your own team as “stupid” and as competition? Maybe try using a mic and calling out, ask them if they’re going for snipe or rockets? Maybe cover them and help them get the power weapons? It’s not a race between each other, they are on your team.

Sometimes its better to team kill and get the sniper than to let an idiot have it…

Its hard to love them,so I dislike them in silence.

When people do that to me, I return the favour

But to be honest, kids need to suck it up when someone beats you to a Power weapon
And suck it up when I don’t let you on my Warthog turret, I only allow sharpshooters, not Trigger happys shooting everywhere

Here’s an example. This is what they deserve lol. Like if you 'liked" it haha

Why is teamkilling even in Halo anymore? Sure it’s kinda funny to watch but serves no purpose other than making players angry, it should be removed, the only way kids will suck it up is if they are forced to, like it or not.

> 2533274817705164;9:
> Sometimes its better to team kill and get the sniper than to let an idiot have it…

Would you feel the same way if people did that crap to you?

If I see someone that is a serial team killer a team mate of mine and I will follow them around the map punching and shooting them just to be annoying. It makes me feel better because people like that are worthless turds. “Sometimes it’s better to team kill…” That’s the attitude of child.

> 2533274792641480;8:
> > 2533274871642811;1:
> > Like seriously kids, stop being salty you lost the race for the sniper, stupid.
>
>
> This says it all. You sound like such an awesome teammate, I wonder why people kill you, lol!
>
> Perhaps you should stop viewing your own team as “stupid” and as competition? Maybe try using a mic and calling out, ask them if they’re going for snipe or rockets? Maybe cover them and help them get the power weapons? It’s not a race between each other, they are on your team.

You say this like people genuinely use there mic’s. Sure, they do sometime’s but that’s very rare and more often than not. It’s people just making noises down the headset or heavy breathing. If only using your mic worked, eh?