Don't you hate it when 343i bans for...

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Don’t you hate it when 343i bans you on these forums for offending them by stating that they got certain things wrong, big time.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1723385_Flood-mode-is-the-worst-infection-ever.aspx#post1723385

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out or flame or attack other members.

[CLASSIFIED] was being a -Yoink- when he talked about what he didn’t like about infection. If he had been less of a -Yoink- about it, he wouldn’t have been banned. I agree that there was no reason to ban him and that was a ridiculous move by the moderator who banned him, I’m just saying why it happened.

I do agree that, despite the fact that Microsoft obviously doesn’t want any hard-hitting criticism that is 100% negative out in the open, the mods really need to realize that this is a site for people who play Mature-rated video games and if a company or employee can’t handle being criticized like that, they really need to get thicker skin.

©

He wasn’t being a -Yoink- to me in the opening post

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out or flame or attack other members.

People, this isn’t the place to be discussing moderator actions, if you have a problem with what a moderator has done or said, take it up with them or BS Angel.

[CLASSIFIED] sometimes does come off as an -Yoink-, like it’s number one goal in life is to hate 343i, and everything they do.

But do you really think he was banned because of that post?
The moderators here are not 343i, they are every day joe’s like you and me, they was just asked by BS Angel to keep their forums clean and under control, and many of them have their own opinions, and it wouldn’t surprise me if some of them have the same views as many of the people who think they got banned cause they said something they thing 343i didn’t agree with.

Before you guys start pointing fingers at the moderator staff saying they’re banning people for giving criticism to 343i, I suggest you stop and think about all of the reasons why someone might of been banned.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

weird stealth you have no idea what you’re talking about.

The fact that his post was censored at all for just saying “infection is dead” and that “halo 4 killed [it]” and tagged with big red letters is just stupid. That is in no way offensive. It’s just mods who don’t know how to mod.

©

>

Do I? I think I know more about what I’m talking about than you.

You’re accusing the Mods of censoring him, and banning him for criticizing 343i, like the moderators are 343i Employees. Guess what, THEY ARE NOT.
And was that post you linked the post that got him banned? Cause I really don’t think that’s the case. Show me proof that the post you linked is the reason he was banned.