Don't Worry :)

Weapon Spawns

> Random Weapon Spawns
>
> Moving from set weapon spawn points to random drops across the multiplayer map was also raised as a concern by vocal members of the Halo community. “The weapon drops are not ‘random’,” O’Connor explained. "They are telegraphed and in some ways, predictable. There is variation, however. Map control will still be key, but yes, changed.

This is exactly what Frank said. As I already thought there will be like 4 different spots were the sniper can spawn. I know you can assume that’s noobfriendly but it also makes the game different each time. No more weapon camping, now you really have to fight for the weapons.

Forerunner Vision

> “You cannot use Forerunner Vision to see players anywhere on the map. Absolutely not.”
>
> Ellis also chimed in on the mystery ability by saying, “Trust me, you’ll understand when you see it. Which might not be soon since we’re still locking down the visuals on it.”

Foreruner Vision will probably last for 10 seconds. You can’t see all the map, through all walls etc. I don’t really know how it works, but to make it not overpowered they probably let it reload every 30-60 seconds. That would be great in my opinion. Though, this AA concerns me a bit. What if a camper choose this and could use it to see if other players are coming?

Instant-Spawning

The only problem I see wiht this thing, is that people could spawn next to the person who just killed him. Now that player has low health and will probably be dead in 3 bursts of a BR. I am 100% sure you won’t be able to select a new AA so if you want a new loadout, you can’t instant spawn.

See? Maybe it’s not that bad :wink:

I like random weapon spawning. I hate when all some people do is snipe, snipe, snipe and camp at the sniper, someone else takes it and betrayal then they snipe some more for the rest of the game. If you know what I mean… I think it will be good, please explain how it will be noob-friendly? I think it would make people spread out more on the map and stop people weapon camping. Also other people will have a chance of getting the weapon.

Forerunner vision concerns me greatly but I’m sure it’s in only some gametypes and you can probably only see through one wall or one metre or some system like that. Of course it could be increased in forge and custom games. I’m still not sure and I’m anxious to see what it is when 343 explain it.

Instant spawning should only be on gametypes with huge maps - Invasion, BTB, Infection, ect. I don’t think it’d be good to have it on all gametypes, like Team Slayer, for example, has usually tiny maps which means getting a killing spree or whatever would be very hard because you’d have to battle the whole team constantly throughout the whole game.

I hope 343 explain some of these features pretty soon. I think the game is doing fine so far.

> I like random weapon spawning. I hate when all some people do is snipe, snipe, snipe and camp at the sniper, someone else takes it and betrayal then they snipe some more for the rest of the game. If you know what I mean… I think it will be good, please explain how it will be noob-friendly? I think it would make people spread out more on the map and stop people weapon camping. Also other people will have a chance of getting the weapon.
>
> Forerunner vision concerns me greatly but I’m sure it’s in only some gametypes and you can probably only see through one wall or one metre or some system like that. Of course it could be increased in forge and custom games. I’m still not sure and I’m anxious to see what it is when 343 explain it.
>
> Instant spawning should only be on gametypes with huge maps - Invasion, BTB, Infection, ect. I don’t think it’d be good to have it on all gametypes, like Team Slayer, for example, has usually tiny maps which means getting a killing spree or whatever would be very hard because you’d have to battle the whole team constantly throughout the whole game.
>
> I hope 343 explain some of these features pretty soon. I think the game is doing fine so far.

Frank has also said that Instant-Spawning will only be available in FFA. Like Regicide. That’s wierd. Anyway about the weapon spawns; it is a little bit noob friendly because normally only the good players who know where the power weapons spawns grab these as first. Now also new players get a chance. I don’t say I dislike that, actually I think I prefer that than pros getting a rocket launcher and a sniper :slight_smile: They said more info will be coming in April so looking forward to that!

I think if you aren’t a noob, you should be able to fight and win with just a DMR/BR/Assault Rifle. You shouldn’t need a load of sniper rifles, rocket launchers, ect. They’re just nooby. Sure if I come along a power weapon I’ll take it but those people who camp beside them annoy me very much. It’ll be good because they’ll be forced to use other weapons when their power weapon doesn’t spawn. It also gives new players a better chance if they ever come across a power weapon.

random weapon spawn is pretty ok i guess. i’m just worried that lets say the blue team has all of the vehicles and there’s just one SL. and red team is just scrambling to find it so that they can level the playing field. but since they come from the sky im sure you’ll be able to see and get to it quickly enough. but your definitively gonna have to fight for it

Thanks for the thread OP i mean it as for forerunner vision i think its going to allow your Motion sensor to view people who are maybe crouched or maybe behind a wall or maybe even gives it greater distance in seeing people.

Also for insta spawns i also heard only for Regicide i have not heard them say its for TS its def not for Objective they have confirmed that but the spawn time for TS is like 5 secs anyway so i don’t see that being to big a problem.

Also for the loadouts thing here is my theory you can only use primary and secoundary weapons EX BR DMR Pistol AR those are the only weapons i believe that will be in your loadout i do not picture it like BF3 where shotguns and rockets are in your loadout. Unless you are playing team snipers or team rockets or a shotty snipers or A shotgun game.

Also for elite people i know you like them but elites dont play a big part in H4 im thinking maybe in the later installments of the series there will be elites. Why what games have we had elites in H2 where in the story we played as an elite. H3 again are co-op people were elites and the elites played a large part in the story and finally Reach they played a big part in that as well. They don’t play a big part in H4 this game features the Chief’s return who we haven’t played as in the last 3 Halo games. So i don’t think they hate Elite players they just want to focus on Spartans for now and will bring the elites in at a later time.

> random weapon spawn is pretty ok i guess. i’m just worried that lets say the blue team has all of the vehicles and there’s just one SL. and red team is just scrambling to find it so that they can level the playing field. but since they come from the sky im sure you’ll be able to see and get to it quickly enough. but your definitively gonna have to fight for it

That’s why i like the join in progress thing this i know what you mean this happens to me a lot in Big team why because people are either AFK or they quit with Join in maybe with leveling the playing field that might not happen as much.

Wait… Instant spawning is only in FFA? :smiley:

> Wait… Instant spawning is only in FFA? :smiley:

At this point i am guessing yes i mean they don’t seem to be putting it in the old types EX objective so i am guessing slayer also has no insta spawning. besides in the comment it only mentions instant spawning for the new FFA game.

Also im wondering if this Forerunner vision is also just for the new FFA playlist as well.

> Haste Avenger;800732 wrote:
> random weapon spawn is pretty ok i guess. i’m just worried that lets say the blue team has all of the vehicles and there’s just one SL. and red team is just scrambling to find it so that they can level the playing field. but since they come from the sky im sure you’ll be able to see and get to it quickly enough. but your definitively gonna have to fight for it
>
>
> That’s why i like the join in progress thing this i know what you mean this happens to me a lot in Big team why because people are either AFK or they quit with Join in maybe with leveling the playing field that might not happen as much.

Join in progress is a good thing, but also a bad thing:

It’s good, because when some people quit or go afk, you as teammate would like to get make it 4vs4 again. I hope if players are more then 5 minutes afk, they will automatically quit the game, so people can replace them.

The bad thing is, that if someone joins when the match is almost over, it will count as a loss for him. Also another thing is is that you could loose because a ‘noob’ joins. That’s not very good either. Maybe 343i will find a solution for this.