Don't worry people

no need to worry the game just came out 4 days ago give them time and I’m sure we will get some updates fixing the stuff we need fixed. Just remember no game is perfect to your liking speacially at launch but with some updates they can get closer to the perfect game we want.

Back in my day, Games were released complete and patched at Launch.

I have a feeling that it will take ages until they do anything

I know it sucks how games today need a few patches after launch to be complete but that’s they way it works in these days. Just like social media it’s getting out of control what’s happening to this world lol

It’s not fair to the consumers that this happens. We pay 60+ dollars for a promise that has never been fulfilled.

> 2533274935286339;2:
> Back in my day, Games were released complete and patched at Launch.

Back in your day games still had glitches and bugs but due to the fact that there was no true way to get fixes out they never got fixed.

Also games were far far far smaller

> 2576836393959214;6:
> > 2533274935286339;2:
> > Back in my day, Games were released complete and patched at Launch.
>
>
> Back in your day games still had glitches and bugs but due to the fact that there was no true way to get fixes out they never got fixed.
>
> Also games were far far far smaller

Not every game had glitches and bugs. Look at Halo: CE. The defining game of this entire franchise.

Besides that second comment, my argument still stands. We have better technology today, which means it should be easier, but it’s just gotten more ridiculously difficult.

Whats wrong with this game?

> 2533274935286339;5:
> It’s not fair to the consumers that this happens. We pay 60+ dollars for a promise that has never been fulfilled.

You are absolutely 100% right.

Every Halo prior was COMPLETE and working right off the disc.

MCC and Halo 5 were cr4p right off the disc. So much so that MCC needed a 15Gb patch and H5 needed a 9Gb patch. That’s GIGAByTES people…

Face it, 343 is LAZY.

Halo 5 off the disc has been great.
Every game that is made now has similar issues at launch. They find issues release a patch and it is fixed. There is nothing wrong with this process.
If people don’t like the patching process for video games, you should probably find a new hobby because this will continue to happen in the future.

Good job 343.

> 2533274935286339;2:
> Back in my day, Games were released complete and patched at Launch.

Hah. No. We just accepted the bugs because there was nothing that can be done. I go back and play my Mario 64 or my PS one and 2 games and realize what a bloody mess they all were in the terms of Gliches and bugs.

FFVII, completely littered in them.

We are just super aware of it now because of the power of the internet.

> 2533274803137071;11:
> > 2533274935286339;2:
> > Back in my day, Games were released complete and patched at Launch.
>
>
> Hah. No. We just accepted the bugs because there was nothing that can be done. I go back and play my Mario 64 or my PS one and 2 games and realize what a bloody mess they all were in the terms of Gliches and bugs.
>
> FFVII, completely littered in them.
>
> We are just super aware of it now because of the power of the internet.

They were still great games, would you not agree? This gives Halo 5 no excuse. And I’m still pissed about everything that has happened in Halo:TMCC, this was going to be their chance of redemption, they’ve only made the community smaller and less stable.

> 2533274935286339;12:
> > 2533274803137071;11:
> > > 2533274935286339;2:
> > > Back in my day, Games were released complete and patched at Launch.
> >
> >
> > Hah. No. We just accepted the bugs because there was nothing that can be done. I go back and play my Mario 64 or my PS one and 2 games and realize what a bloody mess they all were in the terms of Gliches and bugs.
> >
> > FFVII, completely littered in them.
> >
> > We are just super aware of it now because of the power of the internet.
>
>
> They were still great games, would you not agree? This gives Halo 5 no excuse. And I’m still pissed about everything that has happened in Halo:TMCC, this was going to be their chance of redemption, they’ve only made the community smaller and less stable.

The thing is. Out the box, I haven’t had any problems with Halo 5. Solid Legendary campaign. Best Weapon balance out of all the Halos. Most fun Halo since Halo 2.

Remember why everyone complained about the MCC verson of Halo 2. Because it was the PC verson. The version without all the patches the XBox version got. All the previous Halos were not perfect at launch. They all needed patches do to technical issues or balances issues that got worked on and tweeked throughout their life span. Biggest example was Halo: Reach and the CU.

But besides for a few hiccups a few players have been having. This has been a very solid launch and with proper player imput. It will become a better game like the other games.

If you don’t believe me. Go to the old Bungie.Net forums for Halo 2, 3, and Reach. They make Halo Waypoint look civilized.

So relax a little. Everyone had gotten impatient and completely have forgetten the launch problems 2, 3 and Reach had at launch themselves