Dont worry, be happy

Halo 4 looks great! Dont worry be happy!

Agreed

No.

> No.

^

I have a few concern’s at the moment bu i’ll just wait until i see more trailer’s (if any). Really disappointed in the lack of a Beta though.

Oh well i have 1 reason to be happy…BR’s back! yeah son!

> > No.
>
> ^
>
> I have a few concern’s at the moment bu i’ll just wait until i see more trailer’s (if any). Really disappointed in the lack of a Beta though.
>
> Oh well i have 1 reason to be happy…BR’s back! yeah son!

Damn…but…

I will take Halo 4 over Reach any day. It was clear that bungie was bored of Halo. It came from their mouth.

343 is filled with people who want develop a great Halo game. They were all fans once.

I kind of hate how some members here need people to stroke their hand and tell them everything is gonna be ok. :confused:

> I will take Halo 4 over Reach any day. It was clear that bungie was bored of Halo. It came from their mouth.
>
> 343 is filled with people who want develop a great Halo game. They were all fans once.

That was a perfect way to put it. Give it time people. Shut up.

> > I will take Halo 4 over Reach any day. It was clear that bungie was bored of Halo. It came from their mouth.
> >
> > 343 is filled with people who want develop a great Halo game. They were all fans once.
>
> That was a perfect way to put it. Give it time people. Shut up.

Reach wasn’t bad it was, unlucky. It was a great concept and had potential to be an awesome game but it had the bad luck of being in the middle of the torch pass from Bungie to 343. Reach did not have one unifying organization overseeing the whole shebang, when 343 took control they pretty much tried to undo everything Bungie did, making gamers question the original authenticity and playability of the game. It wasn’t and isn’t bad, it’s just that the Matchmaking is a little screwed up, however custom games in Reach are some of the most fun I’ve ever had playing Halo.

> > > I will take Halo 4 over Reach any day. It was clear that bungie was bored of Halo. It came from their mouth.
> > >
> > > 343 is filled with people who want develop a great Halo game. They were all fans once.
> >
> > That was a perfect way to put it. Give it time people. Shut up.
>
> Reach wasn’t bad it was, unlucky. It was a great concept and had potential to be an awesome game but it had the bad luck of being in the middle of the torch pass from Bungie to 343. Reach did not have one unifying organization overseeing the whole shebang, when 343 took control they pretty much tried to undo everything Bungie did, making gamers question the original authenticity and playability of the game. It wasn’t and isn’t bad, it’s just that the Matchmaking is a little screwed up, however custom games in Reach are some of the most fun I’ve ever had playing Halo.

AHH… Fat Kid, so much fun :smiley:

I’m am very pleased with what I saw of Halo 4 :slight_smile:

> > > > I will take Halo 4 over Reach any day. It was clear that bungie was bored of Halo. It came from their mouth.
> > > >
> > > > 343 is filled with people who want develop a great Halo game. They were all fans once.
> > >
> > > That was a perfect way to put it. Give it time people. Shut up.
> >
> > Reach wasn’t bad it was, unlucky. It was a great concept and had potential to be an awesome game but it had the bad luck of being in the middle of the torch pass from Bungie to 343. Reach did not have one unifying organization overseeing the whole shebang, when 343 took control they pretty much tried to undo everything Bungie did, making gamers question the original authenticity and playability of the game. It wasn’t and isn’t bad, it’s just that the Matchmaking is a little screwed up, however custom games in Reach are some of the most fun I’ve ever had playing Halo.
>
> AHH… Fat Kid, so much fun :smiley:
>
> I’m am very pleased with what I saw of Halo 4 :slight_smile:

I was referring mainly to Speed, but whatever floats your boat I guess.