Don't want to learn spanish for this game :)

Yeah, the beta is in spanish and there was no way to change to language. Tried to push all the buttons, but didn’t manage to start the game.
When you release a beta, you might want to check if your beta is working. Actually, I downloaded the beta already on monday, but didn’t have time to try it until today, and there was 3 gig update…but even after update, it doesn’t work. A week after the release. Clear sign to stay away from this game when ever it is released.

Have you read the pinned topic here?

> 6.13.2016 Update
> If your Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Beta is in Spanish, please change your Xbox One’s language to English. You can read more on changing your Language and location, by visiting this link. To make this change on your console, go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘System’ -> ‘Language & location’ and set ‘Language’ to English.

It might not apply to you but I thought I’d ask just in case.

Well, that might work for the language problem (how on earth could they miss that kind of problem before releasing the beta, wow), but still, even though game being in spanish, I did push all the buttons and the game didn’t start.

> 2533274793890022;3:
> Well, that might work for the language problem (how on earth could they miss that kind of problem before releasing the beta, wow), but still, even though game being in spanish, I did push all the buttons and the game didn’t start.

Yeah, lots of people having issues just getting into the beta or finding matches. The game seems very unstable at the moment unfortunately.