Don't Want Fall Damage in Halo 4

Why? For starters there’s no health system like Halo CE or Reach or H3:ODST, to have fall damage with the inclusion of the invisible minor health that we’ve had before like Halo 2 and 3 would be ridiculous to have.

More suicides would occur than ever before and yes no fall damage breaks realistic gameplay but it worked better that way, then again Jetpack is in Halo 4 which would get abused in dropping hard without fall damage.

So without, jetpack is abused more drastically in just dropping down

So with, more suicides all around… This -blam- ing sucks…

When did fall damage get officially confirmed?

I just assumed that with jet pack returning there would be fall damage.

[deleted]

I think the MLG people just missed and fell off of the map.

> When did fall damage get officially confirmed?

It’s hinted to somewhat to a degree from the bulletin from when MLG played their older build, nothing is confrim, but looking at the perspective of either having it or not is starting to look bad…

Honestly, fall damage makes me cringe. But since the map breaking all-powerful jetpack is back, we have to have fall damage.

For the record, I abused the -Yoink- out of jetpack in reach. So don’t assume i say this because it hurts me in anyway. It is an advantage for me. It hurts the game.

> Honestly, fall damage makes me cringe. But since the map breaking all-powerful jetpack is back, we have to have fall damage.
>
> For the record, I abused the Yoink! out of jetpack in reach. So don’t assume i say this because it hurts me in anyway. It is an advantage for me. It hurts the game.

Exactly… wait a minute… begins hating you lol, but seriously its a grip of mine to have it in but required if Jetpack is back in as well…

I’m fine with fall damage in multiplayer, but it would be idiotic to put it in campaign seeing as it wasn’t there in Halo 3.

> I’m fine with fall damage in multiplayer, but it would be idiotic to put it in campaign seeing as it wasn’t there in Halo 3.

Go jump off a high cliff in Halo 3 Campaign, you will take fall damage but it wasn’t as sensitive as Reach, and if you fell a long distance, you will just die.

They should only give us fall damage from extreme heights, so that Jetpack players are still punished for dropping down, but they need to recalibrate how high a ‘big’ fall is if they are going to implement it. Reach was horrible and the amount of health you lost was ridiculous more often tha not.

I would rather Jetpack AND fall damage were out, since fall damage breaks the flow of combat, as if you are playing against a good team, even the smallest drop in shields needs to be regained before charging in.

> They should only give us fall damage from extreme heights, so that Jetpack players are still punished for dropping down, but they need to recalibrate how high a ‘big’ fall is if they are going to implement it. Reach was horrible and the amount of health you lost was ridiculous more often tha not.
>
> I would rather Jetpack AND fall damage were out, since fall damage breaks the flow of combat, as if you are playing against a good team, even the smallest drop in shields needs to be regained before charging in.

This.

Which is why we need health to stay in!

But really, fall damage should remain in the game. Which at least the option to turn it off, alter the damage recieved, the height at which you recieve it, etc.

There’s no reason to NOT have it in the game, so long as it’s an option.