don't use obj games to farm kills!!!

Seriously it’s king of the hill geo go take the hill don’t run around the map and kill people that’s what slayer is for just because people aren’t paying attention to their surroundings isn’t a free invitation to ignore the objective, I hate loosing a match because I’m the only one trying to capture the flags or the hill.

I know that feel man, but when I DO get teammates that play objective, then I usually play support and slay in the back, I try to get hill time/caps when the situation calls for it.

Do we need to add in some Battlefield quotes to halo now?

PTFO Guys. It isn’t to hard

> 2533274832758411;2:
> I know that feel man, but when I DO get teammates that play objective, then I usually play support and slay in the back, I try to get hill time/caps when the situation calls for it.

it’s weird last night I played halo for almost 4 hours and everyone wanted to play objective but they played them like it was slayer, maybe people didn’t notice that the gamestypes got flipped around or something so that slayer is in the middle but nobody on my teams did any of the objectives.

Don’t get me started on objective games being treated like slayer. I had a game one bomb on Remnant and me and two other people were actually playing the objective, everyone else set up shot and camped with the beam rifle or a BR. The enemy team? All but two people were focused on the objective at hand.

But its one of my most favourite things to do…

Also, it only needs 1 player in the hill otherwise, that’s a killtac waiting to happen. OP, lrn2obj please before making silly threads.

Team objective is where all the trash players play. The couple of times I played it all it was was quitters, not even trying for the objective and k/d padders. Oh and those really sorry mofos who betray you right before you score the flag so they can score it, even after doing nothing to even get the flag.

I would rather have a good slayer not playing the objective at all than someone who mindlessly rushes the objective and gets killed without firing a shot every time.

At least a slayer is useful, stopping people before they can get to the hill or clearing them out. Every kill is at least slightly helpful to the team, some kills more than others.

> 2535419752757787;6:
> But its one of my most favourite things to do…
>
> Also, it only needs 1 player in the hill otherwise, that’s a killtac waiting to happen. OP, lrn2obj please before making silly threads.

one person can’t defend the hill against 4 it’s just not possible without rockets and even then you have to hope you can get 2 double kills because your not gonna get to reload and idkv about anyone else but I’m not for giving the enemy free rockets

> 2533274884686224;8:
> I would rather have a good slayer not playing the objective at all than someone who mindlessly rushes the objective and gets killed without firing a shot every time.
>
> At least a slayer is useful, stopping people before they can get to the hill or clearing them out. Every kill is at least slightly helpful to the team, some kills more than others.

not if everyone on your team is slaying, especially if your playing king of the hill and your team isn’t even in the side of the map where the hill is. If you are outside the hill killing people in or on their way to the hill that’s fine but don’t be on the other side of the map

> 2535415917818157;9:
> > 2535419752757787;6:
> > But its one of my most favourite things to do…
> >
> > Also, it only needs 1 player in the hill otherwise, that’s a killtac waiting to happen. OP, lrn2obj please before making silly threads.
>
>
> one person can’t defend the hill against 4 it’s just not possible without rockets and even then you have to hope you can get 2 double kills because your not gonna get to reload and idkv about anyone else but I’m not for giving the enemy free rockets

Yes its possible. You’re in the hill and your teammates are killing and keeping the other team on respawn. You dont need everyone in the hill, that’s just crazy talk.

> 2535419752757787;11:
> > 2535415917818157;9:
> > > 2535419752757787;6:
> > > But its one of my most favourite things to do…
> > >
> > > Also, it only needs 1 player in the hill otherwise, that’s a killtac waiting to happen. OP, lrn2obj please before making silly threads.
> >
> >
> > one person can’t defend the hill against 4 it’s just not possible without rockets and even then you have to hope you can get 2 double kills because your not gonna get to reload and idkv about anyone else but I’m not for giving the enemy free rockets
>
>
> Yes its possible. You’re in the hill and your teammates are killing and keeping the other team on respawn. You dont need everyone in the hill, that’s just crazy talk.

your right I’d that’s what they are doing but last night I was playing koth on halo 4 adrift and my whole team was on the other side of the map from where the hill was the could at least be somewhere near the hill to kill people coming in.

Hate to say it but winning or losing doesn’t make any difference in this game. Without ranks people will always treat it like that.

> 2533274833599989;13:
> Hate to say it but winning or losing doesn’t make any difference in this game. Without ranks people will always treat it like that.

then why don’t they just vote for slayer? Serves the people who want to complete the objectives alot of trouble

I do agree you should play objectives if your in the playlist. Still use it to try farming for chivos though from time to time, aka enviornmentalist

> 2533274809890894;15:
> I do agree you should play objectives if your in the playlist. Still use it to try farming for chivos though from time to time, aka enviornmentalist

the only time people should ignore the objective is if your playing odd ball and your team has the ball

> 2533274816788253;7:
> Oh and those really sorry mofos who betray you right before you score the flag so they can score it, even after doing nothing to even get the flag.

Those players are the worst.

> 2533274800464175;17:
> > 2533274816788253;7:
> > Oh and those really sorry mofos who betray you right before you score the flag so they can score it, even after doing nothing to even get the flag.
>
>
> Those players are the worst.

nah the worst are the ones who team kill you then team kill anyone who tries to grab the flag until it resets

> 2535415917818157;14:
> > 2533274833599989;13:
> > Hate to say it but winning or losing doesn’t make any difference in this game. Without ranks people will always treat it like that.
>
>
> then why don’t they just vote for slayer? Serves the people who want to complete the objectives alot of trouble

Ok. The reason people focus on kills rather than the objective is because there is NO kill limit in objective, they just have the time limit. So they use the objective game modes as a KD booster. It gets worse trust me, I have had friendlies betray me to stop me from ending the game by winning the objective.

> 2535415917818157;18:
> > 2533274800464175;17:
> > > 2533274816788253;7:
> > > Oh and those really sorry mofos who betray you right before you score the flag so they can score it, even after doing nothing to even get the flag.
> >
> >
> > Those players are the worst.
>
>
> nah the worst are the ones who team kill you then team kill anyone who tries to grab the flag until it resets

Okay, that is next level awfulness.