Don't Touch That - Bugged, never got achieve.

I was playing in the Squad DLC playlist, when 1 Flag on Condemned showed up. Most of my team were all in a party, so I was hoping they were good, and we could get the achievement.

After a really nerve racking match and a couple of rage quits, we managed to make sure no one touched the flag both times. However, no one on my team got the achievement. Why the hell not?

I saved the film, but since there is no filesharing on this website yet, I can’t link it. However, the game is right here: http://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory#/?game=1046508901&section=Competitive

It really isn’t proof, considering it doesn’t really tell you if the enemy picked up the flag, but I know for a fact they never did. Why the -Yoink- did I not get the achievement?

nice post :smiley:

You said there was rage quitting, I’m going to guess it black screened which the game counts as a reset of everything and assumes someone touched the flag. It sucks and is glitched to hell. :confused:

> You said there was rage quitting, I’m going to guess it black screened which the game counts as a reset of everything and assumes someone touched the flag. It sucks and is glitched to hell. :confused:

That’s -Yoinking!- limited.

*Stupid, the censoring on this website is stupid.

> > You said there was rage quitting, I’m going to guess it black screened which the game counts as a reset of everything and assumes someone touched the flag. It sucks and is glitched to hell. :confused:
>
> That’s -Yoinking!- limited.
>
> *Stupid, the censoring on this website is stupid.

how is censoring stupid because i think cusing is stupid and there is no reason for it on the forums so think about it lol

> > > You said there was rage quitting, I’m going to guess it black screened which the game counts as a reset of everything and assumes someone touched the flag. It sucks and is glitched to hell. :confused:
> >
> > That’s -Yoinking!- limited.
> >
> > *Stupid, the censoring on this website is stupid.
>
> how is censoring stupid because i think cusing is stupid and there is no reason for it on the forums so think about it lol

It wouldn’t be bad if they just replaced “yoink” with cuss words, but apparently they also just randomly change words as well. I typed the “mean” word for “mentally challenged”, and they changed it to “limited”. Why not “stupid” or something?

read code of conduct for the waypoint forums