dont touch that and all alone achievment

Dont touch that and all alone are the last halo reach achievements that I need but its realy hard to get on a defiant map and 1 CTF game and defiant maps barley show up in living dead.

Can any one tell me if theres another gametype that can help me get these last 2 achievements I have tried living dead and squad cof but these play lists just dont seem to have the maps.

If any one can help thank you.

All Alone has to be done in Living Dead. Find 11 friends or people with the Defiant maps and go on a hunt.

Same for Don’t Touch That. Find 7 friends and go into Team Objective and wait for the right gametype to come up.

> All Alone has to be done in Living Dead. Find 11 friends or people with the Defiant maps and go on a hunt.
>
> Same for Don’t Touch That. Find 7 friends and go into Team Objective and wait for the right gametype to come up.

Realy thats the best way… I miss bungie being in charge

Some friends and I actually really want to get these achievements, and were planning on doing it one of these days. We could use anywhere from 3 to 4 more people. So, if you want, add me on XBL n let me know who u are. You could bring a few of your friends with you too to make things easier. This offer also goes for anyone who happens to stumble on this forum post and is interested.

GT: BlackendO1

> > All Alone has to be done in Living Dead. Find 11 friends or people with the Defiant maps and go on a hunt.
> >
> > Same for Don’t Touch That. Find 7 friends and go into Team Objective and wait for the right gametype to come up.
>
> Realy thats the best way… I miss bungie being in charge

At least 343i attempted to improve the DLC algorithm.

> > > All Alone has to be done in Living Dead. Find 11 friends or people with the Defiant maps and go on a hunt.
> > >
> > > Same for Don’t Touch That. Find 7 friends and go into Team Objective and wait for the right gametype to come up.
> >
> > Realy thats the best way… I miss bungie being in charge
>
> At least 343i attempted to improve the DLC algorithm.

True but anniversary has been out for a while now it feels like 343 made the achievements without thought and assumed we could get them.

Defiant maps are suposed to be on infected but they are incredably hard to find i cant find it aat all and the worst part is if i do find it i have 3 chances or less to get the ahcievement, and also i was glad that squad dlc was put onto the play list because it helped me get another achievment but the only problem is all the games are slayers, i was hoping 1 CTF would be available aswell.

Is there any easy way to get these achievments at all and i dont want to get a load of people to get the achievement.

A) For the DLC issue - Delete Noble and Anniversary (if you have) from your list. You can re-download them but this will <mark>significantly</mark> increase your Condemned/Downlink/Uplink possibilities for All Alone

1. As for the Don’t Touch That - That’s exactly what it means. NOBODY can TOUCH the flag. Period. Generally, it means nobody can pick it up for ALL 4 rounds but we didn’t even go near it just to be safe. You definitely cannot move the flag at all on both your rounds.

On Feb 7th both 1 flag Highlands/Condemned will be available in Slot 3 in the Squad DLC playlist.

As for the All Alone, patience. Took me forever to get it. =(

> A) For the DLC issue - Delete Noble and Anniversary (if you have) from your list. You can re-download them but this will <mark>significantly</mark> increase your Condemned/Downlink/Uplink possibilities for All Alone
>
> 2) As for the Don’t Touch That - That’s exactly what it means. NOBODY can TOUCH the flag. Period. Generally, it means nobody can pick it up for ALL 4 rounds but we didn’t even go near it just to be safe. You definitely cannot move the flag at all on both your rounds.

thank you for the advice

wait so you are saying that both teams cant touch ANY flags? So you cannot even attempt to score? Im so confused with this achievement. And what playlist do I need to do this for squad dlc or team objective?