Don't touch that achievement not working

My friends and I won back to back 1 flag ctf games while keeping the enemy team from touching our flag. NO ACHIEVEMENT. The games were on highlands and condemned. I’ve uploaded both games to my fileshare.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=HITMAN23DB

I see alot of posts about this. Haz anyone addressed the issue?

i’ve had this problem with a few DLC achievements as well.

I will say, I got this ach. with no problem. However, there do seem to be a LOT of threads about this so there must be something to it. Perhaps 343 might shed some light on this after they see all the threads that have arisen in the past few days.

If the achievement has “Anniversary:” in front of it, it has to be done on an Anniversary map. If it has “Defiant:” in front of it, it has to be done on a Defiant map.

I know that. This is a defiant map achievement and i’ve put the two defiant map videos on my file share. I’ve had no problems with the anniversary achievements. THANKS

Strange, I dunno.

The stats show they didn’t touch the flag - something is wrong. I know it’s wrong but I ended up boosting this achievement.

I 've also had the same issue and have posted a thread.. This achievement must be broken. I include a file share link from the match. I hope 343 will fix it soon!

It might be that not only you can’t let the other team pick up your flag, but you cant even let them be close enough to pick it up, because i was on highlands 1 flag and the other team wasn’t able to get our flag in both rounds but one guy went up the lift and landed on our flag, I killed him before he picked it up, but he did get right on top of it. I know he didn’t pick it up because it didn’t say flag stolen and i also checked the post game stats and the other team had no flag carry time.

> It might be that not only you can’t let the other team pick up your flag, but you cant even let them be close enough to pick it up, because i was on highlands 1 flag and the other team wasn’t able to get our flag in both rounds but one guy went up the lift and landed on our flag, I killed him before he picked it up, but he did get right on top of it. I know he didn’t pick it up because it didn’t say flag stolen and i also checked the post game stats and the other team had no flag carry time.

1. Well done for necro posting a 2 month old topic.
  2. The achievement itself is slightly bugged, if a host migration occurs, it voids the achievements possibility.