dont think i dont love halo

seriously. i love halo. you’ll see me saying halo reach is bad till the end of days (because it is lol). this doesnt mean i dont love halo. halo is my game. i’ll play call of duty now and again, but halo is the game i’ll always wish i was playing (when its actually better than COD lol).

how about instead of constantly complaining about other people complaining, you guys direct your frustration about the things that can be IMPROVED with halo like we are?

what we want is change, and a good halo game. is this really that hard to understand?

its super cool that some of you think reach is the best thing since sliced bread, but dont expect people (who, coincidentally actually know what they are talking about) to share your same views. reach isnt perfect. there are things that can be improved, moving forward. thats what were working towards.

which helps 343 more, guys?

“this is wrong / suboptimal / bad, because of X, heres proof, and heres a logical debate, and heres solutions to the problem / ideas on how it could be improved.”

or

“HALO = BEST GAME EVAR, TIMES MILLIONS. DUN LIEK DUN PLAY”

i’ll take the former for 100000000 trebec.

and, honestly, complaining about other people complaining is asinine. just like my previous statement, ironically enough.

That’s right. I can somewhat understand where those people are coming from. I’ve seen numerous people only say “Halo Reach sucks” without reasoning. Now, even though I agree, I still can’t stand the fact that they don’t have reasoning behind their complaint. As majority of the complainers are like this, for other people it will seem like all of us are like that.

So, the problem is on both sides. People shouldn’t complain about complainers. But some (in fact the majority) of the complainers should also start to come up with reasoning why they think so. And of course the people who think there is nothing wrong with the game should either say why they think so or just admit that the game’s not perfect.

Last of all, we should have more definitive threads for some subjects. Whatever happened to threads like “The Skilled Player Should Kill the Less Skilled Player”, that kind of threads really brought all the good arguments from both sides together. But it all seems to have faded away since the bloom argument settled (mostly).

I think the majority of forum goers love Halo. I agree with you that people sometimes attack other people based solely on their preconceived notion of what is being said(people take it too personally, imo).
I think it is great to want Halo games to improve. There wasn’t one Halo game that was perfect but it is THE GAME in my mind. I love this game. I enjoy listening to all parties interested in making it better. I think if we lose the animosity toward one another discussions concerning Halo 4 would be much more productive.

OT: Agreed

inb4

“343 knows better than you”
“play halo 3”
“real fans will play no matter what”
“adapt”
“take it or leave it”
“i didn’t play before reach but it’s the best halo game”

> OT: Agreed
>
> inb4
>
> “343 knows better than you”
> “play halo 3”
> “real fans will play no matter what”
> “adapt”
> “take it or leave it”
> “i didn’t play before reach but it’s the best halo game”

pretty much sums up what i was going to say

>
> inb4
>
> “play halo 3”
> “adapt”
> “take it or leave it”

This. I dislike it when others pull out the go back to halo 3 card.

Adapt while overused, can be funny on occasion though you risk being perceived as a tool.

>
> inb4
>
> “play halo 3”
> “adapt”
> “take it or leave it”

fix’d

> > OT: Agreed
> >
> > inb4
> >
> > “343 knows better than you”
> > “play halo 3”
> > “real fans will play no matter what”
> > “adapt”
> > “take it or leave it”
> > <mark>“i didn’t play before reach [or H3] but it’s the best halo game”</mark>
>
> fix’d