DONT PULL A BUNGIE 343i, imperative (advertisement)

Getting straight to the point, dont show TONS AND TONS AND TONS OF CAMPAIGN FOOTAGE! We basically had the entire game shown to us with Reach and ODST. I want almost 0 campaign footage. Multiplayer is fine, but campaign needs to remain a mystery, because this campaign is probably going to bee the most mysterious one yet.

I hope they don’t show us the beginning. I hate it when developers do that…

They should show a little story, at least the first level

> They should show a little story, at least the first level

thats how it always starts, but the first level is where the mystery begins! why would you want to see that!

and most generally, its first level, then middle level, and before you know it they have shown you three levels.

campaighn trailers should just be audio logs of cortana before chief wakes up

I agree but i found that Reach and ODST were spoiled through vdocs and the battle begins trailer. Im hopeing for a little story and lots of MM and some FF. I agree i felt that reach and ODST were spoiled for me a little.

Yeah I don’t want them to spoil the campaign by putting out too much info on it. It would take away from the mystery and wonder they’re going for. I’d rather just see multiplayer stuff and some other game modes, that would give me a good idea of how the game will play and look over all.

I 100% agree. Please dont spoil it! Please!

> Getting straight to the point, dont show TONS AND TONS AND TONS OF CAMPAIGN FOOTAGE! We basically had the entire game shown to us with Reach and ODST. I want almost 0 campaign footage. Multiplayer is fine, but campaign needs to remain a mystery, because this campaign is probably going to bee the most mysterious one yet.

I keep hearing this, but I don’t see it.

For ODST: We got to see a bit of the opening and 1 level. Literally 1 level.

For Reach: We only every saw 1 part of 1 level with small teasers of 2 other levels.

Anything beyond what I have described was obtained through leaks, and was in no way the fault of Bungie or Microsoft.

I watched all Reach trailers, I didn’t feel spoiled at all, and some of the scenes in the Birth Of a Spartan didn’t make the cut in campaign, and that trailer was the only trailer that shown alot

You know… you dont HAVE to watch all the footage lol. Your not going to ruin content that others(Like me) want to see before the game comes out.

If you dont want to have things spoiled, dont look up info. GO dark. But 343i isnt going to completely keep campaign a secret because some people are afraid of spoilers lol.

no campaign footage … NO …

I wasn’t spoiled for Odst nor Reach. Maybe you guys think a little snippet of campaign is showing too much.

> We basically had the entire game shown to us with Reach and ODST.

Hyperbole is hyperbole.

I watched all of the footage Bungie prepared for us and it is no wear near this level.

Not to mention that some scenes were downright fabricated and never happened in game.

> I wasn’t spoiled for Odst nor Reach. Maybe you guys think a little snippet of campaign is showing too much.

Reach was definitely let loose.

We saw Kat’s death, basically the entire Lnos mission, as well as a snip shot of all the Campaign levels.

> > I wasn’t spoiled for Odst nor Reach. Maybe you guys think a little snippet of campaign is showing too much.
>
> Reach was definitely let loose.
>
> We saw Kat’s death, basically the entire Lnos mission, as well as a snip shot of all the Campaign levels.

But can you really say that spoiled anything? Out of context, it really meant nothing. It was a series of random scenes. In addition, we only every saw the beach and first part of the space encounter from LNoS, never beyond that.

> For Reach: We only every saw 1 part of 1 level with small teasers of 2 other levels.
>
> Anything beyond what I have described was obtained through leaks, and was in no way the fault of Bungie or Microsoft.

Reach was a bit more then that at least in some context we saw screens from Tip of the Spear, New Alexandria, Long Night of Solace, and Winter Contingency.

However I would like to say Reach’s campaign to me could easily be spoiled just by reading some of the early ads that had “From the beginning, you know the end” (If I recall correctly at least)

> > We basically had the entire game shown to us with Reach and ODST.
>
> Hyperbole is hyperbole.
>
> I watched all of the footage Bungie prepared for us and it is no wear near this level.
>
> Not to mention that some scenes were downright fabricated and never happened in game.

To my knowledge, the trailer after the announcement had almost everything seen in game.

Pro tip. Don’t watch campaign footage if you don’t want to watch campaign footage.

If u don’t want to see H4 campaign, just go dark, other ppl here on this forum want to see campaign