Dont play objective type games!!!

If your just gonna run around like a complete tool with your finger up your -Yoink-.

Seriously how hard can it be to just get two people in a vehicle on CTF??

Why? Because they take strategy?

I’d rather shoot people with an objective in mind rather than shooting people because shooting people is the only way you win.
CTF is awesome.
Dominion is awesome.
Oddball is awesome.
King of the hill is good (terrible on ragnarok multi-team)

Go play your slayer.
Just how I play. flags, oddballs, and bombs.

Awesome two people who missed the point entirely.

Is there a preferred playlist for running around like a complete tool with my finger up my -Yoink!-?

I just don’t see how it’s any different getting in a vehicle on slayer.

I think the OP is trying to say is if you’re playing CTF or another objective game mode, your goal should be the objective. Not running around trying to get kills, or goofing around as there is an objective to complete.

Sound right, OP?

> Awesome two people who missed the point entirely.

This made me lol because I was wondering what they were trying to say.

You want to get two people into a Warthog?

Its been nerfed so much its safer going on foot.

Its more effective actually, since we can go into battle with DMRs, Plasma Pistols and Stickies.

Vehicle game-play is not at its best in many game-types at the moment, not just CTF.

Until that changes, you may want to get out of the drivers seat.

(Yeah, I know its comfy, but its probably going to get you killed).

Depends on your playstyle. If you defend your dominion base or flag, of course you’ll get nothing but kills.

I don’t agree with a team of people all in a party all inheritors (in terms of reach) spawn slaughtering a team for 12:00 capturing 4/5 flags. That’s just not cool.

If that’s what the OP is saying then I agree.
Play the game type for what it was intended to be.
If you wanna get tons of kills, then go play slayer, the game type built around plain carnage.

> I think the OP is trying to say is if you’re playing CTF or another objective game mode, your goal should be the objective. Not running around trying to get kills, or goofing around as there is an objective to complete.
>
> Sound right, OP?

Exactly right sick of people not playing the objective.

Especially when it is easy to get a flag with just two people working together.

Obviously this doesnt just apply to CTF…

> > I think the OP is trying to say is if you’re playing CTF or another objective game mode, your goal should be the objective. Not running around trying to get kills, or goofing around as there is an objective to complete.
> >
> > Sound right, OP?
>
> Exactly right sick of people not playing the objective.
>
> Especially when it is easy to get a flag with just two people working together.

Glad I could help :3

Ok makes sense. Nothing wrong with that. I just don’t find it happening that often